Got on a dyno today!

94mustangsvt

Reaction score
Very good numbers for a stock cam man. From experience with a couple different setups on 5.0s, I recommend just porting your Cobra intake and save your money on the Holley. Your peak torque and low-end torque will be much better, and the peak horsepower will be close to the same. Definitely impressed with your numbers though, good job.

On the porting, you can get a good quality aluminum bit from Summit for around $20. Porting really isn't that hard just download a guide and prepare to spend 4 or 5 hours to open it up quite a bit.

OP
OP
SLOW95GTS

SLOW95GTS

Reaction score
Very good numbers for a stock cam man. From experience with a couple different setups on 5.0s, I recommend just porting your Cobra intake and save your money on the Holley. Your peak torque and low-end torque will be much better, and the peak horsepower will be close to the same. Definitely impressed with your numbers though, good job.

On the porting, you can get a good quality aluminum bit from Summit for around $20. Porting really isn't that hard just download a guide and prepare to spend 4 or 5 hours to open it up quite a bit.

Thanks man but I'm not touching this car anymore, having a change of plan and most likely getting another car (fox) with a carb setup for drag racing. Im selling the Holley intake i purchased a couple of months ago to buy the car.
Just gonna daily drive the sn95 and use the fox for racing.
this car isn't worth making into drag vehicle anyway...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnknownArmy

Members online