Got on a dyno today!

94mustangsvt

Reaction score
Very good numbers for a stock cam man. From experience with a couple different setups on 5.0s, I recommend just porting your Cobra intake and save your money on the Holley. Your peak torque and low-end torque will be much better, and the peak horsepower will be close to the same. Definitely impressed with your numbers though, good job.

On the porting, you can get a good quality aluminum bit from Summit for around $20. Porting really isn't that hard just download a guide and prepare to spend 4 or 5 hours to open it up quite a bit.

OP
OP
SLOW95GTS

SLOW95GTS

Reaction score
Very good numbers for a stock cam man. From experience with a couple different setups on 5.0s, I recommend just porting your Cobra intake and save your money on the Holley. Your peak torque and low-end torque will be much better, and the peak horsepower will be close to the same. Definitely impressed with your numbers though, good job.

On the porting, you can get a good quality aluminum bit from Summit for around $20. Porting really isn't that hard just download a guide and prepare to spend 4 or 5 hours to open it up quite a bit.

Thanks man but I'm not touching this car anymore, having a change of plan and most likely getting another car (fox) with a carb setup for drag racing. Im selling the Holley intake i purchased a couple of months ago to buy the car.
Just gonna daily drive the sn95 and use the fox for racing.
this car isn't worth making into drag vehicle anyway...