Got rid of my 03 cobra seats (pics!)

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
So I got rid of my 03 cobra seats and opted out for something a little more race worthy. I went with some cloth Corbeau A4's, and an aluminum sheet metal rear seat delete (no pic) and I have to say I couldn't be more happy with the fitment and quality of these seats. Not to mention how light they are over the factory ones even when I went with manual seat tracks in the cobras. Over all I would venture to say I shaved close to 25-30lbs give or take with the swap. The bolsters fit nice and snug and the driving position is extremely comfortable for banging gears. haha Getting closer to having it ready for next race season!!!

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
I would have stuck w the cobras. You selling them?

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Congrats! The Cobra seats are overrated and don't look right in my opinion. Much better with the A4s.

OP
OP
Ninety8stang

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I really did like my cobras but the route I'm taking requires something a little more weight friendly. I could have went with a Kirkey but I still would like it to be somewhat of a street car. haha

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks great. I'll be getting rid of my A4's in about a month. They are truly great seats.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Probably just me.... but I liked the old ones better.

I'd like to get another set of 03/04 cobra seats, to (eventually) put in my white car... probably black/black this time. I assume you already sold yours?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online