Got some Poorboys stuff!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered some Poorboys stuff.

Thanks to wytstang for the tip on the autogeek sale.

Got white and blue polish, car is white, truck is dark.
Soap, tire stuff, and trim cleaner, QD ect. and some more micro's
also ordered some bug squash and some pads, but they didn't show?

I'll write up what I think about it when I use it !

poorboys.jpg

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
sweet man be sure to take pics if u can lol, lemme know how you like the trim stuff and those microfibres vs others, they are pricey wondering if there actually worth double the price. Ive heard that soap is nuts as well...Next big order im gonna give poorboys a shot mabye. I've heard it works great on white cars.

wytstang

Reaction score
Wow man you went all out lol congrats on the order. I actually picked up some Nattys Blue wax (wife ordered the 07 Ford Fuzion Dark blue) and some Mango colored mf towels and a grit gard from them.

On the trim restorer a little goes a very loooooooong way I used a foam paint brush (homedot 79 cent) and just used a thine line going across the tip (helped control were you're applying it) and did all my trim including the mirrors. It lasted about two month before it started to fade of. All of my trim looked brand new. Don't forget to use a cheap mf/terry towel to buff off any excess TR (usaully wait 15 min then wipe it down). The same goes for the BoldnBright use a foam brush and brushed it on (that way you don't waste product). I don't buff any off though it dries to the tough and looks well BoldnBright. You are going to love the fact that you can use all of PB products in direct sun light it doesn't affect it or make it difficult to remove.

wytstang

Reaction score
Oh yeah the Spray and Gloss looks awesome on white

wytstang

Reaction score
I have both but have yet to use my QS I picked it up during a sale and I'm just using up my SG. The way it was descibed to me is SG gives the paint kinda of a covered in salad oil dressing and QS has more of a satiny(sp?) looking finish (if that makes sense)

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
How do you guys comapre the spray and gloss with quik shine? I love my quik shine but allways open to new stuff, on a dark colored car (my red)?

Haven't used the quick shine, but we put the spray to the test tonight.

First the Poor Boys wash.
AWSOME, very soapy, and rinses cleaner than anything else I've used.
the water just sheeted off, I like this stuff.

Here's a pic of Chris's cobra, all we did was wash with this stuff and rinse it off.

pbwash.jpg

Next we toweled it off, and hit it with the Spray and gloss.
Easy to apply, took like 8 minutes. turned out sweet.
Hard to see in the pic, but in person it is more shiny than after we waxed it a few weeks ago!

pbspray.jpg

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wytstang said:
I have both but have yet to use my QS I picked it up during a sale and I'm just using up my SG. The way it was descibed to me is SG gives the paint kinda of a covered in salad oil dressing and QS has more of a satiny(sp?) looking finish (if that makes sense)

haha no i dont get what u mean lol.

Dalamar that car looks super nice...wow.

Spyder

Reaction score
Yup, Thats my baby right there. just installed some new headlights right after washing her nice and pretty too. Ill have to hook up with dalamar some other time and get somepics snapped. They are the same headlights he used to have on his 96, the ultra clear with black housing. Man does that just make the front end look ten times better. Now i just need to set aside some cash for the cobra r hood and some window tint, then the outside will be set.

wytstang

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
wytstang said:

haha no i dont get what u mean lol.

Dalamar that car looks super nice...wow.
OK look at the door (just above the door handle) were the sun hits the paint just right. It has a covered in olive oil look just like the fender. You already know how QS look on your paint soooo yeah go from there lol of ask the guys/gals at AG to see if they can describe it better.

wytstang

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
online autogeek.net just had them on sale, you missed it :(. There is also autopia and a few others.
Hey Matt I have a coupon code for AG that will get you 10% off always, if you're intrested let me know. I usually catch the AG sales and get an additional 10% off ;)

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I dont know what's "the best" I'm sure that is debatable, but I'd say the PB's way up there.
I sure like it better than the Meguires stuff I had.
Alot of guys on SVTP use it, WHytestang recommended it so figured I'd get some.

I love how easy it goes on - Sunlight, shade, whatever.
and the price is reasonable.
I've used it 3x so far, and am very happy.
Spyders car, my truck, and my dad's truck.

I just ordered some more stuff last night, so I'll have the full line.
wheels, windows, sealers etc.

:bunny3:

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
not sure, I ordered if from autogeek.net

showed up in 3 days. ;D

Latest posts