Got the 4.10s installed

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
SLITH3R96 said:
Got Mine installed like 3 hours ago, The shop told me not to floor it for like 48 hours. The highest ive had it so far 3000 rpms. I can tell the diffence just cruizin, i put in 5th at around 40-45. ;D

Sweet yea id put a good couple days of driving on them till you giver, although there are lots of ppl out there that believe that there is no break in peroid but imo better safe then sorry.

You will love em! let us know how they are.

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
Hey Matt (5.Owned) Yeah your right I need some springs but wasn't doing that bad pulling away from you and Chris on the freeway on Friday Night. :lol: :thumb:

SLITH3R96

Reaction score
I gave it 24 hours today and stomped on it a couple times :banana: It is COMPLETLY different, three gears of rubber on a stock cobra :thumb: I really got on it after a puddle of water and she flew sideways in first and second. I think im having too much fun :dancing6: It should be illegal...oh wait it is...

97vertstang

Reaction score
u got the 4.10s after all??? way different huh??? oh and im one of those guys that dont belive in break in periods.when i got the 3.73s stomped the shit out of it!!!!

Downshift

Reaction score
jpajkos said:
Hey Matt (5.Owned) Yeah your right I need some springs but wasn't doing that bad pulling away from you and Chris on the freeway on Friday Night. :lol: :thumb:

Its because of the battlestations red light thing you had going on haha.

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
LMAO :lol: Hey man you gotta admit though it looks tight.

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
Dude there a blast. red light warrior is what I call mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online