Got the L back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
my boss was talking about chirping the tires in 2nd in his 70 chevelle awhile back. I just grinned and thought last night i was still spinning like a mofo in 3rd but backed out before it got too crazy (road had some dew on it :) ) ;D

???

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
my boss was talking about chirping the tires in 2nd in his 70 chevelle awhile back. I just grinned and thought last night i was still spinning like a mofo in 3rd but backed out before it got too crazy (road had some dew on it :) ) ;D

???

Rain can make playing dangerous for sure :( :( especially with OVER 400lbs of TQ ^-^ at the tires

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i spun through 1st and 2nd which i expected but when i punched it in 3rd and they kept spinning i backed off fairly quickly. The road wasnt soaked it was just a little damp so i didnt want to catch traction too violently or at the wrong time. I punched it at the top of 2nd one time, after not having her for too long, not expecting it too spin and it spun badly and hooked violently. Scared the shit out of me when it hooked. There was some dirt and shit on the road i guess

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
i spun through 1st and 2nd which i expected but when i punched it in 3rd and they kept spinning i backed off fairly quickly. The road wasnt soaked it was just a little damp so i didnt want to catch traction too violently or at the wrong time. I punched it at the top of 2nd one time, after not having her for too long, not expecting it too spin and it spun badly and hooked violently. Scared the shit out of me when it hooked. There was some dirt and shit on the road i guess

if there was shit on the road, I would not take my stang back on that road :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
hey i live in sd. every once in awhile you come across shit on the road :rollinglaugh:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:

thats the worst road conditions there is...just like as soon as it starts raining it brings all the oils out and hi-ya

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I actually know what you mean, I loved the feel of the one I drove.
Glad your loving the new ride.

On the smileys, That's Matt's department. I've asked him before, but he's to busy to do it. lol.
I think we should have 1 row for load time, then the rest in the more window. and yes, newer ones.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
I actually know what you mean, I loved the feel of the one I drove.
Glad your loving the new ride.

On the smileys, That's Matt's department. I've asked him before, but he's to busy to do it. lol.
I think we should have 1 row for load time, then the rest in the more window. and yes, newer ones.

are you running on dial-up? they load instantly with no delays for me :dunno:

and where has matt been lately i havent seen him in quite awhile did he get to see we hit #1?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Matt wanted to take a vacation, so he decided to go to Australia for 9 months.

I'm waiting to see if we stick #1 for a few weeks, it's up to you voting members.
It's not for my load time, I have fiberoptic. it's for members that are dial up. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online