Got to drool over a GT500, and found my future paint

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Saw this beast at the gas station tonight. Of course i waited for the guy to come out and talked with him for a bit. Said he traded in his Z06 for it a week ago and the Shelby is nuts compared to the vette. What stood out to me was the color. The dude said its called "Ruby Red Metallic", and Ive decided thats the color im gonna have my SN done in. Its perfect

My little 200hp GT looks so nervous next to this thing...lol
image_zps8f0986c6.jpg

image_zpsbf509ec5.jpg

LOOK AT THAT COLOR!
image_zpsc3c5167c.jpg

image_zps4deb910f.jpg

I want to open the hood of my 98 and see this. I like the new bodies, but i love my SN95s... so yea, that swap would be insane.
image_zps6f98f664.jpg

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Don't see the Ruby reds too often, you see all the other colors instead usually.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That color combo is intense. Definitely one of my favorites. The gunmetal stripes and wheels look killer.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Exactly... I saw that car from 4 lanes of highway away, and jumped across traffic to go see it. haha. I gotta get that paint on my car. I want it.

BTW... Anyone ever notice the rear tire splash guards on these things are carbon fiber? lol

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It still amazes me how big they are next to our cars.
When the SN's came out the fox guys called them fat pigs and tanks lol.

Too bad we didn't get a Coyote in our body new, would have been destroying everything on the road.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
It is crazy how big cars have gotten. But the SN looks archaic next to that Shelby, no offense. I have learned to appreciate how much smaller the SN95 is compared to the newer Mustangs. Love that color and it would look awesome on your SN OP!

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
They are ALL HUGE! I was thiking the same damn thing. The biggest are the damn Challengers and Camaros!