GRAFIX 2000 Mustang GT

GRAFIX

Reaction score
I figured since I went into detail in my newbie post that I should just copy that info and start my member's ride thread.

Current Performance Mods:

• Magnaflow Magnapack Catback
  • Magnaflow Catted X-Pipe
  • C&L Plenum & Throttle Body
  • CAI in fender
  • Koni Shocks/Struts
  • Cobra Brakes
  • Battery Relocated to Trunk (in a moroso box with cutoff switch)
  • 3.73 Gears
  • Rear Control Arms
  • Welded Subframe Connectors
  • B&M Trans Cooler
  • Underdrive Pulleys
  • 93 Octane Race Tune (SCT/Bama)
  • Eibach Anti Roll Sway Bars

Visual Mods:

• 03/04 Cobra Bumper
  • Chrome Cobra Wheels
  • Saleen Wing
  • Cervini's Cobra R Hood
  • Smoked Projector Headlights
  • Raxiom Smoked Tail Lights
  • Moroso Coolant Tank

A Few Pictures:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

azyju3yp.jpg

10513743_654919204599947_1221576699_n.jpg

10499152_1435275583415509_2136827445_n.jpg

10453773_732493320148826_1316717791_n.jpg

A few Videos:
[video=youtube;rho8h15klMw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rho8h15klMw[/video]
[video=youtube;ZKdTB7kBa5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKdTB7kBa5E[/video]

My Instagram is: http://instagram.com/tsgrafix I post pictures pretty often.

dirtyred11

Reaction score
Nice looking car man, I just got my 03/04 cobra bumper and was wondering where you got your chin spoiler.

OP
OP
GRAFIX

GRAFIX

Reaction score
Nice looking car man, I just got my 03/04 cobra bumper and was wondering where you got your chin spoiler.

Thanks!! It means a lot! I actually am using the Mach 1 Chin spoiler from AM. When I had the cobra bumper painted and put on, my shop said they got the old chin spoiler to fit and painted/textured it. The painted texture is starting to wear off (that's why it looks ehh) but I'll either repaint it or just buy another one.

chris91

Reaction score
I plastidipped my old one. Turned out nice and lasted a long time. But then again you can just buy a new one from upr on ebay for $58.

OP
OP
GRAFIX

GRAFIX

Reaction score
I plastidipped my old one. Turned out nice and lasted a long time. But then again you can just buy a new one from upr on ebay for $58.

Exactly! I'll figure out the pricing. It might be cheaper to just flat out buy a new one.

dirtyred11

Reaction score
so is the chin spoiler that goes on the stock gt bumper the same one that can fit on the 03/04 cobra bumper? If so im gonna but one asap

OP
OP
GRAFIX

GRAFIX

Reaction score
so is the chin spoiler that goes on the stock gt bumper the same one that can fit on the 03/04 cobra bumper? If so im gonna but one asap

Well they are completely different. The mach 1 chin is more flat while the 03/04 cobra chin is rounded. The Mach 1 chin will fit (as that's the one I used) but not sure if you can tell from the pictures but it doesn't wrap 100% around the whole bumper. It cuts off about 1" on each side. The Mach 1 chin spoiler is much cheaper (~$50) while the 03/04 cobra chin goes for (~$300). It's all up to you. A lot of people say that the Mach 1 version doesn't look good on the 03/04 cobra bumpers but I thought it looked pretty good and for the price difference it works for me!

dirtyred11

Reaction score
Well they are completely different. The mach 1 chin is more flat while the 03/04 cobra chin is rounded. The Mach 1 chin will fit (as that's the one I used) but not sure if you can tell from the pictures but it doesn't wrap 100% around the whole bumper. It cuts off about 1" on each side. The Mach 1 chin spoiler is much cheaper (~$50) while the 03/04 cobra chin goes for (~$300). It's all up to you. A lot of people say that the Mach 1 version doesn't look good on the 03/04 cobra bumpers but I thought it looked pretty good and for the price difference it works for me!
I completely agree with you man, for the price and the fact that it still looks good i think it's a no brainer. Plus i'm not gonna pay that much for that little piece of plastic that would be more than i paid for my bumper.

OP
OP
GRAFIX

GRAFIX

Reaction score
I completely agree with you man, for the price and the fact that it still looks good i think it's a no brainer. Plus i'm not gonna pay that much for that little piece of plastic that would be more than i paid for my bumper.

EXACTLY!

Gregor185

Reaction score
Cars look nice and clean. Needs a cobra rear bumper I think but with no letters on the bumper. I think it will complete the look. Idk just me but definitely nice to say the least.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
man that thing sounds great! love the white too. great looking new edge!

OP
OP
GRAFIX

GRAFIX

Reaction score
Cars look nice and clean. Needs a cobra rear bumper I think but with no letters on the bumper. I think it will complete the look. Idk just me but definitely nice to say the least.
Thanks! I agree! I should have done that while they were painting my cobra front bumper. Maybe in the near future ;)

OP
OP
GRAFIX

GRAFIX

Reaction score
Completely detailed. Paint is corrected to a complete mirror finish (all minor swirls/scratches gone). Topped/Protected with CQuartz.

web_1.png

web_2.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online