Granatelli?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That is not a relevant comparison because if your BBK LT breaks it will not effect the handeling of your car and contibute to a possible crash as the picture Blackfang posted in this thread already.

And there are debates about using cheap headers...MAC are known to have slag and debris and it can be sucked into the engine and do damage...its an easy fix but faulty Control Arms are not.

97vertstang

Reaction score
damn 97stanger,
these guys are trying to save u time, money, and even ur life and ur getting all pissed off. look, go and buy those lcas, its not my car i dont give a shit, but i will also go against them. EVERY mustang shop around here goes against them, every mustang racer i met say GRANATELLI IS JUNK!!! to many horror stories from them. everyone i know says MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS is the way to go. sure they are cheaper now, but how cheap are they gonna be when u need to modify them to fit , replace bushings, brake another part, wastes ur time and the worse cause an accident????
go ahead buy them, hopefully other readers that are reading this thread and see blackfangs and droptop advice dont buy any of their junk. i know dalamar is also a BIG MM supporter.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
holy shit...they have a "granatelli sucks" smiley...OMG ROFLMAO :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

granatelli.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online

No members online now.