snapped in half at the welds did you? I seen and heard it happened more
than once.I would never buy any of Granatellis' products because his
products are of horrible quality and his products have left people stranded
in the middle of nowhere before.Granatelli is simply a scumbag POS if you
ask me.The smart people in the mustang community do not buy anything
from him.
If you are set on getting upper and lower control arms for your mustang
I highly recommend the Steeda upper and lower control arms.I had them
on my old mustang and I simply loved them and they are of excellent quality too. :thumb:

gt96stang

Reaction score
Eh, I've got them... no complaints from me.. except that I need to get rid of these cheap ass sumi's and get some nittos so i can hook..

Pennywise2

Reaction score
gt96stang said:
Eh, I've got them... no complaints from me.. except that I need to get rid of these cheap ass sumi's and get some nittos so i can hook..
If your Granatelli lower controls snap or break in half on you at the track on
launch don't come crying to us.

gt96stang

Reaction score
ok, I never said I was going to... I'll let you know if that ever happens.. I find that there will always be someone, somewhere that doesn't like one specific product..

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
thats funny, because guys that actually own their products on all other forums say they never have a problem, but everybody that doesn't own them always "hears" of horror stories

gt96stang

Reaction score
You will always "hear" horror stories about any brand.. It's just how it is..

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i havent heard anything good about them, adn i also heard there customer service sucks ballz...i also read a thread on corral about the problems with Granatelli LCAs and that they were just bad imitatiions of MMs stuff

blackfang

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of their great LCA's
GMSLCA.jpg

GMSLCA4.jpg

Do a search on Modularfords and you will see the guys Mustang that was wrecked because granatelli Control arms broke

96sohc

Reaction score
If you want to buy cheap parts, sure, buy Granatelli.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
thats funny, because guys that actually own their products on all other forums say they never have a problem, but everybody that doesn't own them always "hears" of horror stories

go check on modular depot and see what people say about granatelli...and JR is a sponsor there and still gets bashed for cheap Chinese made MM knockoffs.

You might see a bunch of guys with basically stock stangs saying yeah i have them and love the etc etc but most guys with high hp and traction have not had good results.

blackfang

Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
Tell this guy that. I bet he heard horror stories too until that.
sad.jpg

I don't need to have my car look like that. I researched when I was in the market for LCA's and listened to the horror stories of a certain particular brand of LCA's. That is why I chose MM instead.

Go ahead and buy them it is not my car, and ignore the warnings and tons of threads on several known sites of telling people to stay away from his junk. When they fail for you, I will laugh at you.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
i have decided to go with them...talked to guys with mustangs running 12's n/a, guys with kb's who run them, not a problem, of course companys are going to have their failures, but ill let you guys know how they turn out!

blackfang

Reaction score
Being there are countless threads on the sites warning people, here is another shot of their junk
afulca9mr.jpg

Oh here are several pics of their screwed up welds
missingweldanswer.jpg

bestweldeva111111111.jpg

Sucker!!!!!

You were warned. :hammer:

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
geez blackfang...seems as though you are the car expert...think about it, they show 3 cars where they had problems. What about the other thousands of people that use their products??? hmmm :slap:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
geez blackfang...seems as though you are the car expert...think about it, they show 3 cars where they had problems. What about the other thousands of people that use their products??? hmmm :slap:

Thats just it, its dozens of known issues over the last 2 years or so! There have been so many threads where people were not happy about there shit...remember you are buying CHINESE MADE KNOCKOFFS OF MM PARTS. China does not have the same casting restrictions as in the US so the metal itself is weaker and made to lower standards. Why do you think they are cheaper?

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
blackfang, i know droptop you know your stuff and i understand they are a cheaper part...but i honestly dont think ill have a problem, but when somebody comes on here saying " I warned you, dont come crying" stuff like that, the guy just comes off as a tool

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online