Great news......and not so great news

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Well the great news is my dad bought my Gt. Went to the bank a lil bit ago and applied for the loan for the cobra. Just got off the phone and the loan has been approved. :banana: :banana: So the not so great news is its storming like a bitch here. Rain,sleet, and snow. :'( They are calling for 6-8 inches today. So i won't be able to pick it up until monday. But its all good cuz its mine. :bunny3:

Suspect

Reaction score
dang! is everyone selling there cars!?! i want a cobra so bad, only thing that keeps me from it is car payments. i own mine and im happy spending the money on mods instead of payments. and if i got a cobra it would be a 03-04, so id have payments for awhile. im so jealous. :(

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
thats great :khobra: on the way
yeh im pumped. >:D Ill get some pics up as soon as i get it in the driveway.
Suspect said:
dang! is everyone selling there cars!?! i want a cobra so bad, only thing that keeps me from it is car payments. i own mine and im happy spending the money on mods instead of payments. and if i got a cobra it would be a 03-04, so id have payments for awhile. im so jealous. :(
Payments aren't going to be that bad. car payment is gonna be like 190/month and insurance is gonna be another 175/month. So almost 400 every month isn't too bad to me.

NotQuik

Reaction score
just out of curiousity what year cobra are you getting and how much if you don't mind me asking :)

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Pro5ohKid said:
just out of curiousity what year cobra are you getting and how much if you don't mind me asking :)
well actually its a 98. lol. The guy i bought it from is a real good friend of mine and the only mechanic i go to so he sold it to me for 8500. one hell of a deal if u ask me. :D

tooslow

Reaction score
VertTireSmoke said:
Pro5ohKid said:
well actually its a 98. lol. The guy i bought it from is a real good friend of mine and the only mechanic i go to so he sold it to me for 8500. one hell of a deal if u ask me. :D

that is a great deal :banana:

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
Nice man! I cant wait to see pics!
Should have plenty of pics on monday when i pick it up. Gotta finish some paper signing at the bank.
4point6GT said:
how many miles does it have racked up ?
its got roughly 99,3xx on it. its not exactly correct since he put the 4.30's in and only put the speedo correction thing for 4.10's. :dunno:

4point6GT

Reaction score
VertTireSmoke said:
FIVELITERS said:
Nice man! I cant wait to see pics!
Should have plenty of pics on monday when i pick it up. Gotta finish some paper signing at the bank.
4point6GT said:
how many miles does it have racked up ?
its got roughly 99,3xx on it. its not exactly correct since he put the 4.30's in and only put the speedo correction thing for 4.10's. :dunno:

well as long as previous owner treated it good mileage dont mean shit! im happy for you, Ive always wanted a cobra, but I love my gt too :) so im happy.

Slow98GT

Reaction score
congrats i'd love to sell my gt and get a cobra i drove my cousins friens 98 cobra it was sweet 325rwhp much better than... what ever my car has

S

scarface

cant get any new pics of it yet...its on a lift having the new clutch installed. next weekend will be pic time :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online