GreenPony95 Ride

GreenPony95

Reaction score
My Green n Grey mutang! i got a cai and new exhaust half in the mail half in my room lol, 100% mac wei!
more pics as this goober of a car gets a lil nicer, rims body kit hood fenders,. all done b4 augoust i hope!
oya the nams Kyle

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

94gtstang50

Reaction score
By exhaust half do you mean cat-back? I have the mac 2.5" with 3.5" tips and it is the shit, no other exhaust I have seen looks or sounds as good. Best advice is ditch the fedner bodykit b.s. and invest in some shorty or long tube headers, an h,x or prochamber mid pipe, some 4:10 gears, and if you want show, a nice stereo system, you can even put in an lcd screen like I did, in the center console, hooked up to a game console, it looks real sick, great for killing time, and the ladies love it.

OP
OP
G

GreenPony95

Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
By exhaust half do you mean cat-back? I have the mac 2.5" with 3.5" tips and it is the shit, no other exhaust I have seen looks or sounds as good. Best advice is ditch the fedner bodykit b.s. and invest in some shorty or long tube headers, an h,x or prochamber mid pipe, some 4:10 gears, and if you want show, a nice stereo system, you can even put in an lcd screen like I did, in the center console, hooked up to a game console, it looks real sick, great for killing time, and the ladies love it.

o buddie i ment that lol half was in my posessoin lol,. i got the 1 5/8 long tubes and an off road h all from mac in the mail, an ya that cat back is same as yours cant wait!

94gtstang50

Reaction score
You'll love it, imo the exhaust is way too loud with the off road h, I had it and hated it, thats why I went with prochamber, you get a lot more torqure and it sounds a lot better.

97GTS

Reaction score
before i got my LT's i was running a ProChamber/Mac catback combo and that was music to my ears!!!

OP
OP
G

GreenPony95

Reaction score
LoL ya the are i live in is pretty fukin uptie lol, someone called the bylaw officers on my house because of 2 many cars (we own three) lol. So im hopin for some fun lol. My headers just got shipped yesterday prolly be here in 2 weeks then installed woo!

on another note, any good paint places you might know of (bc canada) i need to get my bumper painted. maaco sayz 200$ but i unno lol

OP
OP
G

GreenPony95

Reaction score
Here we go couple more

oya my engine's uber clean but ya cant tell in the pic. fukin cell phones

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Are your tail lamps flat black? If so they are the saleen style ones. Looks pretty nice, you should definetly get some new wheels first, it makes a world of difference.

OP
OP
G

GreenPony95

Reaction score
o ok, lol, ya after i get my exhaust installed next week im goin for some 18inch cobra r's hopefully b4 aug

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online