Greetings

tderrick

Reaction score
What's up gang. This is my second post, as the first one was trying to find some help with a fan motor.

I've been around Mustang's my entire life. My dad brought home a brand new '66 when I was 5 years old. I can
still remember driving around the block that day, as I stood on the passenger seat, hands on the dash and peered
over thinking , Wow!!, ... this dash is padded !!

I just recently sold that car and I can't seem to get over it.. I grew up in that thing. But it was forced to
live outside and I just couldn't watch it disintegrate, so I found it a loving home.

I picked up my '95 GT as the second owner in '97 ... low miles and bone stock ... It's still pretty much that way.

Looking forward to working on her and getting advice from the Forum .

AJ

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Hey TD.. Glad you could join us.. Welcome ..

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Welcome to the madness.
Post up some pics or both cars.
It would have been hard for me to let the 66 go too, but at least you found it a loving home. maybe you'll get the chance to buy it back someday.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Welcome man! I could only imagine how difficult it was to let something like that go.. good luck with building the 95 though.. any ideas yet?

OP
OP
tderrick

tderrick

Reaction score
Wow !! Thanks for the warm welcome , gang. ... It looks like I'm in the right place :)

OP
OP
tderrick

tderrick

Reaction score
The engine is all original, so needless to say, it's getting tired. The odometer broke at 260k, and that is when I was still commuting
to Nashville everyday - 80 miles RT.

So it is close to rebuild time, although I'll tell you. Those 302's were built to last. It still hardly drinks any oil and just runs great. So
until something gives way. Bone stock she will stay.

When it does come time, I've been lusting over those full on Trick Flow kits for the top end - intake, heads and cam.
Then some classics for the internals of the same block bored out .20, if it will clean up with that little removed ...

No forced induction , just a nice, clean NA build will be plenty of power for me . :)

Oh, and Bassini catted X with Flowmaster 2 chambers (30's)

Oh and 3.55 gears...... lol

That ought to do it ;)

OP
OP
tderrick

tderrick

Reaction score
Welcome man! I could only imagine how difficult it was to let something like that go.. good luck with building the 95 though.. any ideas yet?

See my thoughts above... forgot to hit the correct button lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online