ground wires?

1slow50

Reaction score
can any body tell me where all the oe ground wires are located??? i found the one that comes from the block to frame, replaced that one but want to check the other to see if i need to replace them as well

toyman

Reaction score
Battery to engine is the other critical ground.

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
not sure if these are the same as foxes? But block to frame battery to block head to fire wall.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think the ground from the motor/chassis is on the pass side towards the bottom. IF you suspect a bad ground just go and upgrade them all(batt/chassis, batt, block, block/chassis)

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I added a Extra one from the neg bat terminal to the ground behind the DS headlight.

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
You have the main one battery to block. . By the oil sending unit. . You have one on top of every head light.. block to frame.. Do one on both sides. .

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Hockeyman48

Reaction score
Drivers side, top of radiator support, in front of battery is ground G 104.It has a ground wire from the battery negative under its screw along with another wire which feeds a ground to the ccrm,maf sensor and the pcm(multiple pins) So obviously this ground connection is critical for sensor/pcm function.Make sure its well connected/clean and check for any signs of internal corrosion at the wire terminals.G 102 is next to g 104 on the support,clean/check that ground also_On the passenger side top of support G 103 feeds the O2 sensor ground so that should be checked also.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online