OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
white95
MustangChris
Gregor185

TWO MORE AND I WILL START TAKING ORDERS!!

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
work it man! then it's just one more!

if I can get some to respond I think we had for sures already :)

02GT and justi88

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
white95
MustangChris
Gregor185

Justi88

Final sketch was what I had rendered for you guys. It's not the final quality of it, but you get the idea. I will post the final production proof once we get some payments :)

Do we want to wait for one more or just go for it with you four? I would need the logo sent to me to get it the best quality. Unless you just want me to write SN95Forums.com on the top portion with no pony? As the pony may be stretched to fit...?

02GT?

silverv6

Reaction score
I think it'd be pretty neat but I couldn't drop the dough on it at the moment, car isnt nice enough =/

I feel like they look better on the s197 dash

Agreed with the s197 dash they would look out of place on sn95s

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
PM Dalamar, he is back from vacation and we ran this idea by him. Maybe he can email you what you need.

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Now, we need 5 for the price to drop as low as it can go. Sheets cut make 5 complete plaques, anything less and material is wasted. We have 4 for sure, just need ONE MORE :)

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well, in an effort to get the last person.... this was going to be a surprise, but here's where I'm putting mine:

I'm placing it on my valve cover where teh SVT badge originally came. ... since its now a mustangchris build, eff that SVT badge. lol.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well, in an effort to get the last person.... this was going to be a surprise, but here's where I'm putting mine:

I'm placing it on my valve cover where teh SVT badge originally came. ... since its now a mustangchris build, eff that SVT badge. lol.

I was thinking valve cover also. I have a flat spot on my team breed covers but don't feel like measuring the space to see if it will fit. Also with the heat do you think it would stick?

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I was thinking valve cover also. I have a flat spot on my team breed covers but don't feel like measuring the space to see if it will fit. Also with the heat do you think it would stick?

Wait, are you in droptop? that would make 5....

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

i think the heat should be fine. I'm more worried about the "flushness" of it with the 3m tape, ya know? will it sit 1/16" off the cover? creating a place dirt and grime can live...??

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Can always run a thin bead of black RTV, wipe it flush to the emblem and it will act as a gasket.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online