GT attempts to "race" GTO in rain....bad idea

Doodler

Reaction score
Perfect example of why a mustang is a terrible dd. Add drag radials to the mix and it gets really fun.

few years ago at the Car Craft show in MN, the weather started getting really bad, sky looked green from the storm coming though. Everybody bailed except for all of us idiots on ET Streets. We all just kind of looked at each other with giant question marks on our faces trying to decide if we should try and white knuckle it home without smashing the cars up, or have them potentially damaged by flying debris.

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
I'll post the build thread links later, with that one and the one I have now.

Was not sure if car in the sig was the car from the photos and if you decided to repair. Thanks for clarifying, rip tallys black gt.

Where is the Atlantic blue sig? :grin:

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Perfect example of why a mustang is a terrible dd. Add drag radials to the mix and it gets really fun.

Hahaha yup!

My neighbor's 5.0 is a daily. He drives it in heavy snow and the pooring rain :handz: He crazy. :grin:

He managed to make it this winter!

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Was not sure if car in the sig was the car from the photos and if you decided to repair. Thanks for clarifying, rip tallys black gt.

Where is the Atlantic blue sig? :grin:

Thanks haha.

Haven't bothered to ask anyone to make me one. Can't...let...go

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Its vids like this that have me some what afraid of my supercharger upgrade that I am doing. I am certainly going to take a lot of time to get to know the car all over again but I know I am just one good goose of the gas pedal from having that happening.

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Its vids like this that have me some what afraid of my supercharger upgrade that I am doing. I am certainly going to take a lot of time to get to know the car all over again but I know I am just one good goose of the gas pedal from having that happening.

New tires and drive like a 135 year old grandma in her Bentley if you get caught in the rain.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online