GT attempts to "race" GTO in rain....bad idea

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Found this had to share....guy must have been a new driver...lack of experience? Poor GT....Be safe out there guys!

[video=youtube;4Lim9-NPkbs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lim9-NPkbs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

People say the stupidest things in the comments.... heres one that made me laugh....guys Youtube photo pic is an SI logo.... dallasjhawk 19 hours ago+UnitedStatesOfCoffee "My SI would smoke that year Mustang that wrecked, but I dont street race like that moron. Track only now that Im older and wiser"

:laughing4:

Here is the link if you want to read the comments.

https://youtu.be/4Lim9-NPkbs

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Mustang owners :handz:

I don't doubt that his SI could beat a new edge. Especially with an idiot driver like that behind the mustang.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
kinda shit that makes a dude wanna get back in to minitruckin :facepalm:

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Mustang owners :handz:

I don't doubt that his SI could beat a new edge. Especially with an idiot driver like that behind the mustang.

:tongue3: Every brand has their handful of morons. I also wouldn't doubt that the SI could beat that particular guy. You can tell from that short clip alone that the person was inexperienced. What i was referring to was that due to this video he now assumes he can take ANY mustang of this model.

Another person just recently posted this to respond to his statement.

"

1 hour ago+dallasjhawk Nice of you to stop and check, i'm assuming it was a young kid in high-school am i wrong? Lack of experience shows it all... as for your comment above....it shows nothing but ignorance.... "That year" ranges from 180-450+hp.... in stock form. Ive seen your SI get owned by a stock Toyota tundra.....as a matter of fact here is the video....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaVCkAyJFTQ, if link isnt working search Ricers, Fails, And Women Drivers EP.8! Agree with the last part....whenever racing always keep it at the track... my entire point being....your SI is dogs*** slow....track days!? No..... why not go buy an STI if you like rice so much...? They are better then your car."

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Lol

This popped up on our local page a few days ago and my buddy who actually saw this happened to me tagged me in it poking fun.

Of course I thought of my accident, except mine was a little different...but essentially the same result.

Sent from tha trap house.

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Perfect example of why a mustang is a terrible dd. Add drag radials to the mix and it gets really fun.

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Why do you have to depress everyone like that?

lol

Lol

This popped up on our local page a few days ago and my buddy who actually saw this happened to me tagged me in it poking fun.

Of course I thought of my accident, except mine was a little different...but essentially the same result.

Damn that sucks! Was it fix-able? any front end "frame" damage?

Vegasfilter

Reaction score
yeah probably not a good idea in rain....feel bad for the car...probably took really good care of it.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Damn that sucks! Was it fix-able? any front end "frame" damage?

Technically it was fixable. But insurance totaled it, and I wouldn't want it fixed anyway. Pinched the floorpan and the Apillar, pushed the dash over a bit. Drove it home though. Built Ford Tough

Me > i4 lightpole

Lets just leave it at the fact, the car is no longer with us. May God rest its soul
This ^
yeah probably not a good idea in rain....feel bad for the car...probably took really good care of it.
I did.

I'll post the build thread links later, with that one and the one I have now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Staff online

Members online