GT badge removal

97blackgt

Reaction score
some cars can pull off khobra badges but most prolly shouldnt have them on there IMO

But i think a 331, and scarfaces car both looked good and should be able to wear the svt badge

S

scarface

I say do what you want...I liked them on mine, but I caught hell over it...lol :D

OP
OP
T

Trickflow.GT

Reaction score
yea that thread above is about a 2v motor vs a 4v....so its kinda diffferent but i dunno im kinda on the fence now..even though i liek the cobra badges i think i might just surprise a few and sport my GT's :drunk:

OP
OP
T

Trickflow.GT

Reaction score
lol yea v6 conversion lol...they'll be like wow that a v6....ill be like fuck bitch wanna race :rollinglaugh:

SaleenStang94

Reaction score
where do u get those mach badges. i did a saleen conversion on my gt and want to complete the look, since it came on the saleens too

SaleenStang94

Reaction score
oh and would it be a direct "stick on" replacement of the GT badge or would there be drilling needed? or just tape? idk what holds the badge on.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
SaleenStang94 said:
where do u get those mach badges. i did a saleen conversion on my gt and want to complete the look, since it came on the saleens too

Scarface has some right now that he'll sell you for like 15 bux. Hit him up on the pm. O0

My honest opinion with badges is dont put them on your car if its not what your car is. I mean....why? You know? Just why? :dunno:

S

scarface

yeo double sided tape. THe only modification to them is a lil tit that needs to be snipped off. Machs have an aligning pin.

You can get them from me :) or Blue oval industries, or any ford dealership.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
09_1.jpg

these are the same as the v6 badging right??
Trickflow.GT said:
lol yea v6 conversion lol...they'll be like wow that a v6....ill be like f**k bitch wanna race :rollinglaugh:

yeah then you can unbolt one of your tail pipes so only one comes out the rear and they will never know... :eek:utofcloset:

White_5.0_GT

Reaction score
i took my gt badges off with a scraper...i did it very carefully though cuz i didnt want to chip or scratch the paint, but i heard fishing line works well too, thats what another one of my buddies used...

94venom

Reaction score
I am fixing to dump a 420W in mine and am thinking of taking off my snakes though.. but I still have the cobra on the rear bumper but they wont know it has a 550 +hp stroked 351W under the hood though :eek:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
i use piano wire. its similar to fishing line but its kinda coarse (like a guitar string) cut ya about 2 feet and put some gloves on, put the wire between the bage and the metal and use a sawing motion, then use an eraser disc to take the adhesive off.

Just FYI never take a screwdriver, razor blade or anything metal for that matter you may nick the paint.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
using a braided fishing lines seemed to work much better than regular mono line. just a lil fyi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online