GT5 Cobra R Challenge! !!!! - Prize - Congrats GMSMOKER!

Mustangman9812

Reaction score
Yeh i got alot of practice to do. Wife had company come over so I will be on a little later. I still need Sport Soft Tires and adjust suspension more

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Yeh i got alot of practice to do. Wife had company come over so I will be on a little later. I still need Sport Soft Tires and adjust suspension more

Ok.. You ran a 8:25 on sport hards? That had to be rough...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Ok Fella's ...Today is the one..and final chance to come beat the fastest lap time 7:41...The room is open now "SN95FORUMS ONLY!!' til 10pm.

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
O it was awesome race, It was anyone's race. I was laughing so hard
Lmao..I just noticed firing up GT5 today..All that racing last night..I was under the wrong spec sheet...:). A untested Tune that I was messing around with a week ago...And now I know why I couldn't hit those same turns ....My car was everywhere...:mad:

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
I got what I didn't think was Possible in this Stang under the PP's... 7:36.061.. Ok now I'm done.. If someone can beat that.. Then I will give you a 10 dollar donation.. On top of the prize.. We will have to extend this Challenge for 2 more weekends.. Do to a couple of you that have shown me that you can give me a run for my money.."Mustangman/AdderMk2
zu8ygysu.jpg

y4e7avat.jpg

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Again...We will extend this Challenge for 2 more weekends

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Very nice, As soon as my wife stops having company over everyday I am going to take you down lol lol jk
Sweet..I'm looking forward to that faster lap time buddy. :)...I know you got in you....:thumbsup:

Mustangman9812

Reaction score
I got something for you now lol. Also do you have a spare Ford Lightning? Been looking forever on used car list and haven't had one show yet. I know they are in the game

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
I had one years back...I will check the used car lot...either way..When I find one I will send it over to you.

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Don't look like.. The power will come back on.. Due to the severe thunderstorm we had...:(.. No testing and tuning for today...

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
I will... It's not looking good.. DTE... Is Expecting power to be Restored by 11:30 tonite...grrrrr.. With the high temps outside.. Had to take the family to a hotel last night and today... It's always something .. Man oh man...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online