GT5 Cobra R Challenge! !!!! - Prize - Congrats GMSMOKER!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
My friend doesn't get off till 11CTD. I will wait to turn mine on to see if I can spend the 30 mins of playtime it allows me to join up with him/them. I am one of the few excited about the new systems as my old one might just barely make it to that point....

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Just in case anybody forgot.. The "SN95FORUMS ONLY!!" Room is open for business... :) .. And Keep the Rubber on the road...come get my lap time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Mustangman9812

Reaction score
Yeh some jerk joined and it takes for ever to get a warm up lap in and about the time I was about to take my first time he stopped at the front stretch to race me. Totally ruining my lap and I was just 2 mad to do another 7 min out lap followed finally by my timed lap

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Well Fella's ... Today is the last Test and Tune night... And of course that makes this weekend that last weekend of the Challenge.... 1 1/2 month later... It's been some great comp.. And yet... Could it be.. The ole man ... Kick some butt? Well this weekend will give you a last go round to prove me wrong :).. The room will be open by 5:15pm Est to midnight....
ebedyreq.jpg

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Name that Tune..:) which one put me at that 7:36
e3y9upu3.jpg

ytada8u7.jpg

5ypu4a7y.jpg

9udujagy.jpg

There you go ..few tips for this weekend ... And my tunes? Huh.. Huh..:)

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
It's just about 3:30.. I may & may not be home at 5... So I'm about to set and open the room up.. Good luck on you guys times... And keep the rubber on the road :).

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Ok...This is it...Last day...The room will open in 5 min.."SN95FORUMS ONLY!!"...time to beat 7:36.061..the results will be posted shortly after the room close @ 10pm EST.

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Well the Cobra R Challenge is over after a 6 Weekend race...It has come to an end...I would like to thank everyone that participated!!

AdderMK2............. Addermk2
Venom351R............... SC_GRAY-FOX
LI98GT.................. Modmatt
FaykSaleen............. alan_s351
DeepList .............. deeplist
scidpro..............................scidpro
Mustangman9812................
MMorgan9812

There can only be one winner.... with a time of
7:36.061....GMSMOKR ................ ........Blkmark7LSC-SE

Thanks Fella's for the great run....

LI98GT

Reaction score
Thanks for hosting - it was fun and required a lot of focus. I know about focus too. I lost it in one of the last corners where I was about 15 secs. faster than my best time. Still would have lost by a decent amount however, so the winning time was really tearing it up. Nice job everyone!

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Matt you are more then welcome....and I agree with you racing in general takes a great degree of being focused..But the Nurburgring Nordschliefe...can break you down very quick...anytime you have 73 corners alone would do the trick...not to even mention the almost 13 miles for one lap...That 7:36 was rough believe me..:) many testing and tuning miles to get that one...:)

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
I got something for you now lol. Also do you have a spare Ford Lightning? Been looking forever on used car list and haven't had one show yet. I know they are in the game
Just sent you your New Ford Lightning ....Have fun buddy...:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online