GTS owners come on in!

thorco3

Reaction score
another canary yellow GTS checking in :banana:. She arrived just last saturday :drunk:

thorco3

Reaction score
scootin95gts said:
My stang is a GTS also did they come with limited slip and also should i get ultra clear or smoked headlights....oh yah i also got the red interior im startin to like it the more i have it

check out my gts at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564635

t-lok and 3.08 gears :thumb:

ylw i've got pics from the previous owner, but once I take some nice pics I'll start a new thread that explains everything, how/why I bought the car, etc.

the quick and dirty story:
I was pretty happy with the 98 sixer and actually was looking for notch project car. I totaled the 98 though, and found a gem of a GTS, so it's now mine

thorco3

Reaction score
just thought i'd bump this old thread to see if there are any new GTS members :drunk:

ylw95gts

Reaction score
thorco3 said:
just thought i'd bump this old thread to see if there are any new GTS members :drunk:

A new bump calls for a new picture :thumb:

[attachment deleted by admin]

thorco3

Reaction score
Lookin good my man... I think I'll follow suit, I've changed up a few things on the car in the past month or so.

oakcity2.jpg

kura

Reaction score
Saw this thread and felt I had to post.

Crystal White 5 Spd GTS in SoCal

No power locks, no power windows, no cruise control, no spoiler, no fog lights, base radio/tape player, cloth interior. It's got power mirrors though!
Mine doesn't even have floor mats haha :(

edit: No power seats and no honeycomb grill

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

thorco3

Reaction score
car is looking good bro, way to represent the GTS... :drunk:

I'm surprised you even have chrome waffles, mine were just plain jane silver.

Passenger

Reaction score
My junk was just a run of the mill V6 with all options, but insurance has it listed as a GTS. Don't know if its because it now has a 5.0/T5 in it, or if they've made a mistake somewhere.

QIKGTS

Reaction score
thorco3 said:

New to the thread, not to the site...

thorco3

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Not a true GTS, but I'm a 248A aka stripper 96 GT. O0

close enough for me :hammer:

crank windows ftw!! :drunk: lol

QwanSanchez

Reaction score
I'm not really sure if I have a 248a option gt or just a really low option GT. I have no ABS, foglights, powerdoors, or power windows and i have the plain 16" waffles. BUT i do have cruise control and a spoiler what do you think? I'm thinking just a incredably low option GT :-[

Also can anyone show me the difference between the GTS seats and the regulars?

thorco3

Reaction score
Well, first of all, what year is your car. Is it a 95?

GTS seats will be cloth, exactly the same as v6 seats of the same year.

edit: I realize this isn't the best pic of the seats, but I'll see if I can't find a better one...

gtsinter.jpg

thorco3

Reaction score
QwanSanchez said:
I'm not really sure if I have a 248a option gt or just a really low option GT. I have no ABS, foglights, powerdoors, or power windows and i have the plain 16" waffles. BUT i do have cruise control and a spoiler what do you think? I'm thinking just a incredably low option GT :-[

Also can anyone show me the difference between the GTS seats and the regulars?

after looking through a couple of your old posts, I noticed your car is a 96. The GTS was actually only made in 95, so it sounds to me that you've got a 248a car. Just curious, did you have a v6 steering wheel and unlighted visor/mirror.?

QwanSanchez

Reaction score
ya i've been told it might be a 248A, i dont have lighted visors or rear view mirror only a dome light, as far as the the steering wheel i honestly dont know the difference between the v6 and the GT steering wheel. And my seats are cloth not leather. dont know if that helps or not.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online