GTS owners come on in!

MikeyEl

Reaction score
bump! found this ancient thread in related topics. My car is a GTS only power option is mirrors and i have a GT spoiler but no lighted sun visors, no power seats/windows/locks and they are the basic v6 cloth seats, also no abs, no cruise control, and buttons on the steering wheel. It's laser red.

thorco3

Reaction score
I usually say that there were only 344 BZ gts's... so I would consider mine 1 of 344, but the interior and wing combo, 1 of 7 might be a stretch. haha

97 king cobra

Reaction score
I have a true GTS. No spoiler, no power windows, no power locks, no power seats, no cruise control, no abs, no rear defrost, cloth v6 seats, t5, 3.08 gears, 302ci.

If it doesnt have all that then its not a gts imo. Btw my car is farrrrrrrrrrrrr from stock and makes a stock gts look like a bently as far as options go.

Reconisance

Reaction score
driving this morning was kind of lame, i really take for granted rear defrost. oh well.
the thing that i wonder about is why that one gts registry is so quick to say that gts's came with power seats. so far i havent heard of more than like 3 that have them. mine are manual, 97 king's are, etc.

castine917

Reaction score
mine has the gts seats, crank windows, non power locks but, came with 3.27 rear, rear defrost, radio was am/fm cassette in upper and cd in lower. these gts are so hard to tell if real or just because it sounds cooler to have one.

Reconisance

Reaction score
from what i've seen, and read a little, for atleast the saddle cloth interior, wouldnt you be able to clearly define a GTS if its a GT with the 6S vin identifier? the saddle interior on a gt is like 4s......correct?

87coupe

Reaction score
ive got a 95 rio red gts with black interior i just got it yesterday and it doesnt have a motor in it right now but funny thing is they guy that had it before me sold me the motor out of it so i tech. still have the motor for it lol

gt95

Reaction score
new guy looking around and found this, just chiming in that i believe my new to me 95 is a gts. but optioned because it has pw,pl, no abs,non lighted visor mirrors,saddle cloth int,power driver seat-not pass,non leather wrapped steering wheel,no cruise. title has "s" as 10th digit in vin #. gonna look into it some more and see i its a true gts. ill post a pic of original window sticker that came with the car also. just think it'll be kinda cool if it is cause not many were made if i understand this post correctly.

sorry to bring back such an old topic.

Green Hornet

Reaction score
it should say on the title. mine does. only option on my car is rear defroster.also someone asked about our seats, the wiring harness is under the carpet but the seats should be 6 cylinder cloth seats.

RonBurgandy

Reaction score
I own a 95 rio red 5 speed gts. Grey interior and about to go under the knife for my hci

Warning : TO MUCH AWESOME

Dugzy33

Reaction score
Just read the ENTIRE thread.
I have a 1995 (obviously) Opal Frost GTS.
I am sure glad mine wasn't ordered with all the options so I know for sure it is a GTS.
Mine has no defrost, had v6 seats (03 cobra seats now),no abs,v6 steering wheel,no visor lights,crank windows.

So Far I have only seen one opal frost GTS on here.
Heck where I live I rarely see any opal frost mustangs.

Here are a few pics from another thread.

16194636_large.jpg
16194637_large.jpg
16194638_large.jpg
16242598_large.jpg
16242599_large.jpg

Just put new clear lights and rear tails.
Should I paint the tail surrounds to mach the body?
I def need new corner lights for the front now.

I love my GTS

jasonclack95gts

Reaction score
i have what i think is a gts. i didnt even know untill i applyed for insurance and they said it was. Mine has an 5.0
00G0G_8Cth7agdRV6_600x450.jpg
00o0o_bQVGeWZSwmB_600x450.jpg
00F0F_5Nf5HahIQEw_600x450.jpg
ODE, ABS, power windows, power locks, cloth seats, no rear defroster, spoiler.no fog light and gt rear bumbper It had been wrecked twice acording to car fax but it had the v6 -pony emblems on fenders? wonder why this is and do u think its a real gts

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online