Guess what i did today?

ripper

Reaction score
Ahhh no Fets i do that with my left hand. ;D Took 96 tears out of winter survival mode and gave her a face lift. I really need some waxin tips, here he is:

[attachment deleted by admin]

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
And 2 good ones

[attachment deleted by admin]

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
needs some tint and headights...you might wanna try S100 wax, its what i use and love it. you can only get it at motorcycle dealerships though, or maybe the internet. :dunno:

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
I had them aftermarket headlights Pimp they leaked and looked ricey to me so i changed em back. Those are branny news on there. Front and rear.

s100 huh? ill look for it. Thats McQuires. How long do you wait till you take it off. And whats with this wax in the shade crap? I live on the friggin beach there aint no shade lol.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Stevo said:
I had them aftermarket headlights Pimp they leaked and looked ricey to me so i changed em back. Those are branny news on there. Front and rear.
do you still have your old taillights? i need a spare set so i can send mine for KB to tint.

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
They were leaking too man. They were clear and looked ricey too

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
nice O0 i havent detailed my car since i got it last fall and all the plastic parts look faded almost a lighter color then all the metal panels so i got some work ahead of me...if you cant wax in the shade then get turtle wax ICE ...it can be applied in hot or cold conditions and wont leave white residue on plastic pieces i would say its your best bet wax is best applied to a cool vehicle thats why they say shade wax it as the suns going down if not or first thing in the morning so the cars finish is cool if you dont want to get the t.w. ice

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Stevo said:
They were leaking too man. They were clear and looked ricey too
well if you have them layin around, and wouldnt mind lettin me have them and me pay for you to ship them to me...would you send them to me?

i just need some tailiights to use while KB tints mine.

Bluextc

Reaction score
Lookin great! I'm hoping to spend either Sunday or Monday washing and waxing.

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
Ok pimp my tuner swapped em for me im sure he has a spare set layin around somewere ill se for ya.

It was BWOOTIFOL out today toxic. I know you work saturdays but its supposed to be nice sunday too.

Whoever invented once a yr car polish is a friggin genius. Wore my old tired ass out.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I use the Eagle 1 Nano Wax. Works good. You can use it in direct sunlight, that is not a problem. It goes on easy and come off easy. No hard rubbing. You also don't have to worry about putting it on in a circular motion. Just wipe it on, then wipe it off.

95Boss

Reaction score
Man, that is a tough looking hood on your car. I wish I had your sun/beach problem. We've had seven months of winter up here.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
95Boss said:
Man, that is a tough looking hood on your car. I wish I had your sun/beach problem. We've had seven months of winter up here.

where do you live??

im in michigan and i know all about shit weather lol

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
Its 80 out here today im gettin burnt :banana:

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
LOL ok one more guy tells me to lower my 4x4 and im jackin it up 4inches, puttin knobies on it and a rifle rack in the back winder. :hammer:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online