guess what i just picked up for $200

tommybunz

Reaction score
guys this is crazy one day i was messing around burning rubber and i crashed into the back of my next door neighbors car. the cops came and took a police report. the cop liked my mustang and said what do i have in it. of course i said nothing because i didnt want any tickets and such. turns out he had one with a supercharger and such. he asked me if i needed any parts i said hell yeah. so he calls me up and asks if i want a Anderson motorsports PMS system. THese systems cost $1000 brand new and he sold it to me for the sweet price of $200. Thats a ford lover for you. Oh yeah and he's bringing more parts for me too.

95-stang

Reaction score
With police like that you dont need anyone else. :thumb:

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Why were you doing burnouts in a street with cars parked on the side? Nice price for the PMS tho.

monkeydude3

Reaction score
Don't even get me started on my dislike of police. Have never had a polite one pull me over, and any time my family has called them for legitimate help they are worthless.

ripper

Reaction score
By the time you get done payin the wreckless drivin ticket and insurance surcharge its gonna cost you 3k :hammer:

One of our local cops wants to buy my stang. He bs's with me every time he see's it. I let him take it for a ride one day and he didnt even get it into boost lol. Scared him i guess. He drives a confiscated impala thats all done up. ls1, tinted, wheels, lowered. Then Point Pleasant Beach PD painted on the side lol.

OP
OP
T

tommybunz

Reaction score
nobody knows how the crash happened but me so i told my neighbor and the police the brakes failed. So no tickets and i installed a new bumper the next day from the junk yard same color as her car so no insurance.

Damn im good

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell