Guess what? :)

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
zV8dGObl.png

You got rid of a saleen for a mach?
I love machs as much as everyone else, but... saleen cmon!

I'm assuming you made a nice profit?
More upgrades for the mach I guess!

OP
OP
T

Tommy92

Reaction score
You got rid of a saleen for a mach?
I love machs as much as everyone else, but... saleen cmon!

I'm assuming you made a nice profit?
More upgrades for the mach I guess!

Man, that Saleen ended up being a money pit.. It was either dump more into it or cut my loses and get what I've missed ever since I sold it. Yeah I made a good profit and got the Mach 1 for a freakin bargain. The Saleen was a cool car but it wasn't me. I don't know if that makes sense.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Glad i'm not the only one suffering from shitty weather down here.

Congrats on the mach! Glad you're back into something you truly love.

OP
OP
T

Tommy92

Reaction score
Glad i'm not the only one suffering from shitty weather down here.

Congrats on the mach! Glad you're back into something you truly love.

It's been hell here. Either that or I'm a spoiled brat with California weather lol.
Thanks man, I wasn't feeling the Saleen. I actually only bought it because I was Mustangless for a while and it came up with a good price. I'm very glad to be reunited :D

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I was being serious.

Just today we had this weird liquid fall out of the sky. The trees in my area weren't standing still for once either. I have no clue what's going on????
This was me this week. Its going to get worse this weekend. I shouldn't even be complaining, the neighbors to the east are reaching -50s... yikes!

CGqQeBOl.png

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Nooiiice!! I love Mach 1s. All the good cars at good prices seem to be in california. There's nothing but crap here locally. not to mention the market sucks here. I need to move there lol not to mention the fine latina girls are over there lol.
Congrats on the new car, again haha.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Did you post this somewhere on Facebook man? Or did I see this on here and forget? Either way... sic mach man

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

Tommy92

Reaction score
Nooiiice!! I love Mach 1s. All the good cars at good prices seem to be in california. There's nothing but crap here locally. not to mention the market sucks here. I need to move there lol not to mention the fine latina girls are over there lol.
Congrats on the new car, again haha.

There isn't always good deals here but there are a lot of Mustangs in California so it's easier to find the one you want. And yes a lot of latinas here, my girl's latina :D

Did you post this somewhere on Facebook man? Or did I see this on here and forget? Either way... sic mach man

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Yeah I posted it on instagram on the way back home right after I bought it, thanks!

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
There isn't always good deals here but there are a lot of Mustangs in California so it's easier to find the one you want. And yes a lot of latinas here, my girl's latina :D

Yeah I posted it on instagram on the way back home right after I bought it, thanks!
All cars seem to be cheaper in California compared to AZ though. And yeah you're right there is more availability out there. There are 2 machs here and they're high mileage and still want 15k lol. Them sexy CA latinas! Oh yeah?? Nice! Whats your IG dude? I'm portillojavi

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
nice man! I want a Mach so bad... Oh you guys have bad weather?! Kindly take some of the estimated 35-40" of snow we've received haha. Whats the plans for the Mach?

OP
OP
T

Tommy92

Reaction score
All cars seem to be cheaper in California compared to AZ though. And yeah you're right there is more availability out there. There are 2 machs here and they're high mileage and still want 15k lol. Them sexy CA latinas! Oh yeah?? Nice! Whats your IG dude? I'm portillojavi

I just followed you

OP
OP
T

Tommy92

Reaction score
nice man! I want a Mach so bad... Oh you guys have bad weather?! Kindly take some of the estimated 35-40" of snow we've received haha. Whats the plans for the Mach?

Well its stock right now. Im going to lower it, exhaust, deep dish wheels, and some other stuff :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online