Guess who got a New Edge!!

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Got me a new car today! 2004 40th anniversary GT. Lowered on Sportlines, 18x9&10" cobra's, short throw, BBK cai and 78mm throttle body, long tubes x pipe and flowdisasters. 156xxx on her! Has a few minor issues but is a very nice car and very fun to drive! It's a whole new world to me being in a mod motor car. On to the pics!

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
RDi1m6Fl.jpg

But if this is legit, congrats!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Until it's facebook official, I don't believe it.

That car would handle great with my rear shocks however :grin:

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Looks nice, its crazy how many miles these things can go up to... side note; is the hood painted a different color? It looks crystal white to me..

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Good... good... glad to see this. :)

RDi1m6Fl.jpg

But if this is legit, congrats!

Sorry to disappoint, this was my lame April Fool's joke [emoji12].

Until it's facebook official, I don't believe it.

That car would handle great with my rear shocks however :grin:

In fact I believe they it is going to handle great lol.

Looks nice, its crazy how many miles these things can go up to... side note; is the hood painted a different color? It looks crystal white to me..

You guessed it, hood has been replaced and doesn't match [emoji58]
Congrats. My buddy has an 02 GT, just about to hit 155k. Def strong cars

It's a very strong car, just not capable of putting the power on the ground......

6190c826446784b1e7984c9740546edf.jpg

Worn out control arm bushings and blown shocks. So I'm just working on it for the girl who drives it. Also has 275/40/18's on the front on a 9" wheel and rubs like a mofo. She's replacing them also.

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Is she hot? Thread is irrelevant without this information.

f838d26c7616417c1265545df36a5ace.jpg

I just did this job!!!

Holy crap Rich those are worn out!! Probably what I'll find on this one when I pull the old arms out. From what I could tell underneath it they all looked pretty dry rotted. And the body side of the upper bushings...I pulled a chunk of rubber out of one, lol.

RichV

Reaction score
It's amazing how much difference stiffer LCA/UCA makes. Don't forget the axle bushings as well.

MM makes a tool for removal, I'd let you borrow mine but you could probably buy one for what it would cost to ship mine both ways.

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
It's amazing how much difference stiffer LCA/UCA makes. Don't forget the axle bushings as well.

MM makes a tool for removal, I'd let you borrow mine but you could probably buy one for what it would cost to ship mine both ways.

Yea we took her car around the block so I could see what it was she said it had been doing. Then I let her drive my car and the first thing she said before we even got out of her driveway was "wow your car is 10 years older than mine and it rides like it's 10 years newer than mine." Then I nailed it from a stop and that was all it took to convince her to get some tubular control arms lol. And I'll check into that tool as well thanks for the tip Rich!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online