Guys wanna see a pretty basic and somewhat boring fox build????

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Got everything sprayed tonight. Just finished up. I had about 7 ounces of the original base left that I painted the car with. Bought a pint of base...2 coats with new, last coat with old...should be good to go

RedTwilight

Reaction score
It came out GRRREEAAT Tony!

How much to you have left to do? Interior and finish installing all the exterior bits?

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
It came out GRRREEAAT Tony!

How much to you have left to do? Interior and finish installing all the exterior bits?

Pretty much. Got the tail lights in, front bumper mounted and one side of the door, window trim and sail panel refinished with SEM trim black.

Sorry for the crap cell phone pics
a3fr4y.jpg

muadj6.jpg

e7165h.jpg

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
That looks so clean! I can't wait to see the final pieces put together! I hope the weather stays nice so you can get a few drives in it once it's completed.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
That looks so clean! I can't wait to see the final pieces put together! I hope the weather stays nice so you can get a few drives in it once it's completed.
Thanks man. Yea I may get a couple in...maybe a little warmer weather will bless us in a couple weeks lol.

1994stangfan

Reaction score
Looks great, personally I like when the headlight buckets and body mouldings are black and not body colour. It If this is like any of your other cats it’s gonna look killer finished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Looks great, personally I like when the headlight buckets and body mouldings are black and not body colour. It If this is like any of your other cats it’s gonna look killer finished

Thanks man, I agree. Moldings need to be black. Especially on a four eye.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Headlight buckets done! All new window run channels, inner and outter window belt trim, Everything painted with SEM trim black.

8vrz2x.jpg

11acu0y.jpg

24y7dja.jpg

2ikzbmg.jpg

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Appreciate it guys. My bumper support behind the front bumper cover houses the turn signals and brackets, it was so far off on the drivers side that once the turn signals were installed, you could put your hand between the gap lol. No clue wtf happened but I spent hours adjusting the brace and reaming out the bracket holes to fit the damn thing in there. All good now. Got my front and rear bumper moldings painted SEM trim black.

2hwlya.jpg

4v4krr.jpg

sys3sl.jpg

o0qn2o.jpg

143qt77.jpg

339q5nn.jpg

2cymxif.jpg

15i27gj.jpg

90r4tg.jpg

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
A couple videos, nothing bad ass or anything lol. All new window belt trim, door strikers, window run channels....doors sound so good opening and shutting compared to before. Then one the wife took coming home. Loving that front end view now that the ford emblem and fogs are gone! So much cleaner

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I know I've said it before, but it needs to be mentioned. I have loved watching your skillset progress so much!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Means a lot guys!! Thank you.

Ordered the rest of the things from LMR, needed to finish up the exterior. New windshield and cowl vent trim, side marker lenses, door moldings and license plate lights.

v2srif.jpg

Refinished the side view mirrors. They were in rough shape to say the least lol.

icpqms.jpg

wtywee.jpg

23lbin4.jpg

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So do you plan on keeping this fox for a while or are you already thinking about the next project?? As much as I love my 95 and I don’t plan on getting rid of it, I still think about what other projects I’d like to have one day.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
So do you plan on keeping this fox for a while or are you already thinking about the next project?? As much as I love my 95 and I don’t plan on getting rid of it, I still think about what other projects I’d like to have one day.

There was that commercial a while back that even if you have your dream car, you still have another car you dream about. IF/when I finally get mine running and back on the road I would love to take that Mark 8 next door off of my neighbor and have some fun with it. That is just mainly because I know I could get it for cheap and I know he never ran it hard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online