Guys wanna see a pretty basic and somewhat boring fox build????

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
It's looking great!
So do you plan on keeping this fox for a while or are you already thinking about the next project?? As much as I love my 95 and I don’t plan on getting rid of it, I still think about what other projects I’d like to have one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's a keeper!! Even if I found another project I'd keep this one. My favorite mustang I've ever owned.

It's looking great!

Thanks man

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
One day I'll have a finished interior and get some quality shots with my camera, phone pics suck haha

npjbz8.jpg

103ftpe.jpg

2z903rp.jpg

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Looks like it's done to me! If I han an engine bay like yours I would ditch the hood or see if a clear plexiglass one could be made lol

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Had a pretty productive sunday. Removed my grey carpet and put in some black carpet from LMR. Also bought a billet steering wheel from a guy on CL for $60. Raised some eyebrows I'm sure but no one ever has the vision I do when i buy parts or start fab'ing things lol. The carpet is new, so it's a tad wrinkled here and there but it'll settle in a few days or so.

1opusk.jpg

2cpzz84.jpg

2cp8ccg.jpg

2ziy355.jpg

30sgknm.jpg

15hlj7m.jpg

15y6v48.jpg

316wvw0.jpg

ru7iw7.jpg

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You painted billet?!?! I can hear Boyd turning over in his grave complaining-now!!!!! Lol

It looks good. Turned out really smooth. I think it fits well with what you d done so far. You planning on changing much else in the interior?

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
You painted billet?!?! I can hear Boyd turning over in his grave complaining-now!!!!! Lol

It looks good. Turned out really smooth. I think it fits well with what you d done so far. You planning on changing much else in the interior?

Lol, Boyd would be pissed no doubt. Just trying to get everything in satin and gloss black mixed together nicely. Always loved that look. Need some seats lol

RedTwilight

Reaction score
Steering wheel looks great!
Now I want to see what you do about the column and the transition to the wheel.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Steering wheel looks great!
Now I want to see what you do about the column and the transition to the wheel.
Used a hub "cover" I guess you could call it lol. That seems to fit just perfect in the collar right behind the wheel. It's chrome tho...so i can't really paint it without the paint coming off easily. And it slightly touches the collar when turning so it would just get scratched up...so I left it chrome lol.

Got the whole dash in yesterday. New 4" pioneer speakers too. Super clean look with everything being satin black. Not super excited about the dash pad cover I had to use but anyone that;\'s ever owned a 4 eye knows you have next to no options when it comes to these dash pads...best I could do. Looks good tho
av1n4j.jpg

RedTwilight

Reaction score
Got the whole dash in yesterday. New 4" pioneer speakers too. Super clean look with everything being satin black. Not super excited about the dash pad cover I had to use but anyone that;\'s ever owned a 4 eye knows you have next to no options when it comes to these dash pads...best I could do. Looks good tho
av1n4j.jpg

Is that a cover that goes over the original or a new pad?
Have you seen these or heard how they are?
https://www.foxresto.com/1979-86-Mustang-Black-Dash-Pad-p/3279009.htm

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Is that a cover that goes over the original or a new pad?
Have you seen these or heard how they are?
https://www.foxresto.com/1979-86-Mustang-Black-Dash-Pad-p/3279009.htm
It's a cover that goes over the pad. I've already bought 2 aftermarket pads..they're junk lol. Just cheap foam that fits weird and doesn't keep it's shape for any length of time. The cover is plastic but seems to hold up. It's really the only alternative in my case. No one makes clean pads

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
DANG! Mad vision skillz for sure! Car looks awesome! I am truly grateful to have witnessed this resurrection! Crazy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online