Guys wanna see a pretty basic and somewhat boring fox build????

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
That looks amazing, the seats flow perfectly with the rest of the interior.

I bet you're going to get people asking you to sell it constantly

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If tony sells it just remember, there will be another to follow.

Maybe one of these days we will convince him to build one with some power and we will get him hooked on it!!!! [emoji38]

We know he can build em to be sexy as fawk!! I think he needs a new challenge!!!! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Hahaa, Man I'd really struggle to sell this one. Even though I never really built the 302 to be fast, I have done things this time around that I've never done before...first time pulling a motor, first time painting an entire car, first time doing this much welding (rust repair mainly). It was way harder than I make it out to be...several struggles and challenges along the way...so I have a special connection with this one.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Time for a supercharger Tony!!!!! If she’s a keeper then it’s time to make the leap!!!!! [emoji38]

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Time for a supercharger Tony!!!!! If she’s a keeper then it’s time to make the leap!!!!! [emoji38]

Every single aspect and every single step of every single build I do I hear "you should have coyote swapped, you should have supercharged, you should have went mass air, you should have bagged it, you should have kept the gt bumper, you should have painted the car red again, you should have kept the interior stock...Honestly, it all becomes gibberish at this point lol. If I wanted it to have a coyote or a supercharger...trust and believe it would

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
To each his own. I don't care for Fox hatch backs but that car is sweet!

AStangThang

Reaction score
Every single aspect and every single step of every single build I do I hear "you should have coyote swapped, you should have supercharged, you should have went mass air, you should have bagged it, you should have kept the gt bumper, you should have painted the car red again, you should have kept the interior stock...Honestly, it all becomes gibberish at this point lol. If I wanted it to have a coyote or a supercharger...trust and believe it would
Well said brother well said

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Tony knows I like busting his balls about it. As clean as his rides are he’s always on a whole different class.

Tony our of curiosity though, what is the most power you’ve ever been behind the wheel of??? I’m just curious if you have ever actually driven anything with boost or big cubes. I know youve had a ton of different customs over the years.

AStangThang

Reaction score
Tony knows I like busting his balls about it. As clean as his rides are he’s always on a whole different class.

Tony our of curiosity though, what is the most power you’ve ever been behind the wheel of??? I’m just curious if you have ever actually driven anything with boost or big cubes. I know youve had a ton of different customs over the years.

Do you remember the movie "Team America"? Fukkk yeah! Awwwhr, busting my bawwrs hayyy! Lol

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score

Had a 1st gen S10, bought a brand new 350 sbc crate motor from Jegs, used 700r4. Rated at 300 hp but I ended up with an Eldelbrock carb and a few other things. Not sure what it ended up at but the truck felt fast compared to the 2.5 iron duke motor that was in it before lol. Never had a big block car and never personally owned any high hp cars. Drove a few though. They were fun, no doubt. But even the single cab, short bed s10 I focused on looks more than anything else...I only ran the sb because it looked so good under the hood :D:D