Guys wanna see a pretty basic and somewhat boring fox build????

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score

So what's next? Any other ideas rollin around in your head for the fox?[/QUOTE]
Drive it.....lol, I still need to finish the rear hatch area interior...doing a RSD. Considering an air suspension but money is so tight at the moment. Bought my last bag setup from @ttocs at a good price...nothing available used as far as bags and brackets right now. And new...just for bags and brackets for this car is nearly $1000. That's not including air management and hardware etc.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So what's next? Any other ideas rollin around in your head for the fox?
Drive it.....lol, I still need to finish the rear hatch area interior...doing a RSD. Considering an air suspension but money is so tight at the moment. Bought my last bag setup from @ttocs at a good price...nothing available used as far as bags and brackets right now. And new...just for bags and brackets for this car is nearly $1000. That's not including air management and hardware etc.[/QUOTE]

Don’t need no special hardware or software. You went with an old school fox so go with an og controller!!!!! 8 switch plexi box with a long cable or the first gen PlayStation controller!!!!!!!! [emoji6]

I miss my 86 monte with 16 switches!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Drive it.....lol, I still need to finish the rear hatch area interior...doing a RSD. Considering an air suspension but money is so tight at the moment. Bought my last bag setup from @ttocs at a good price...nothing available used as far as bags and brackets right now. And new...just for bags and brackets for this car is nearly $1000. That's not including air management and hardware etc.

Don’t need no special hardware or software. You went with an old school fox so go with an og controller!!!!! 8 switch plexi box with a long cable or the first gen PlayStation controller!!!!!!!! [emoji6]

I miss my 86 monte with 16 switches!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Hahaa, if you had caught me 5 years ago...I'd be drooling at that setup

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I used to love anything with a wicked setup like that car. I remember seeing foxes with hydraulics and I’ve seen foxes aired out.

I remember a kid in Indy with a blue fox on air with 18” niche’s. I thought that was totally pimp back then. This was around 98 or 99 when all that first hit the scene and minitruckin was blowing up on the map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Whats happened to our kids??? I feel they are missing out on what i thought was a great child hood!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Damn I don't know what's going on when I reply to you guys lol. Hard to follow.

But as far as air ride on this particular car...I don't really want it to be super slammed tucking tire all the way to the lip. I couldn't do that anyway with these rear wheels/tires. I'd sit right on the sidewall lol. I'd use air ride for what it's for...to adjust ride height depending on roads or whatever. You'd never see this car as low as my past cars or trucks. I don't like a fox tucking wheels up inside the fender wells. Just not a good look to me, I like to see a wider tire in the rear all the way out to the fender

95opal

Reaction score
Damn I don't know what's going on when I reply to you guys lol. Hard to follow.

But as far as air ride on this particular car...I don't really want it to be super slammed tucking tire all the way to the lip. I couldn't do that anyway with these rear wheels/tires. I'd sit right on the sidewall lol. I'd use air ride for what it's for...to adjust ride height depending on roads or whatever. You'd never see this car as low as my past cars or trucks. I don't like a fox tucking wheels up inside the fender wells. Just not a good look to me, I like to see a wider tire in the rear all the way out to the fender
WTF..no bags, no wheels, no lights...talk about a basic build lmao

50HSN95

Reaction score
Just read through all of the posts here and have to say, amazing job! This is a really sanitary build. Lots of simple and subtle things here and there. One of them cars I would have fun just staring at and milling over picking out all of those fine details that are built in.

Very nice work!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Just read through all of the posts here and have to say, amazing job! This is a really sanitary build. Lots of simple and subtle things here and there. One of them cars I would have fun just staring at and milling over picking out all of those fine details that are built in.

Very nice work!
Much appreciated man! And thanks for taking the time to read through this thread! I tried to keep it interesting lol. For being a fox build :p

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Ordered a rear seat delete kit from Kdezines. Same guy who made the kit for my sn. Top notch kits. Got it installed a couple days ago.

263yauq.jpg

16hvifr.jpg

nnmhxz.jpg

And with that...this car's a wrap...finished!! Really appreciate you guys following along throughout the build!! It's been fun fellas. I'll check in from time to time just to see if @toccs ever gets that car on the road :p lol. See ya guys on the next build

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
finished, so your selling it? I thought the rule was projects are never finished only sold? I am hoping mine will start up today now after a new gas tank and injectors but I have learned not to get my hopes up

RedTwilight

Reaction score
Love the car and the build!
I'll be waiting to see what the next project will be! Unless you find something else you'd like to do to the Fox later on that is.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
finished, so your selling it? I thought the rule was projects are never finished only sold? I am hoping mine will start up today now after a new gas tank and injectors but I have learned not to get my hopes up
Well....It's finished for now lol. I'm just going to drive and enjoy my hard work this summer. Hope you get her together and on the road soon man. Been a long project for ya.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Well....It's finished for now lol. I'm just going to drive and enjoy my hard work this summer. Hope you get her together and on the road soon man. Been a long project for ya.

time for pics and videos. If you can you have to get your wife cussing in at least one shot again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online