Guys wanna see a pretty basic and somewhat boring fox build????

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I never understood how you guys with multiple mustangs do it lol. I'd go bat shit crazy trying to mod two

Wait...........

.............so your saying your not already bat shit crazy?!? I thought that’s what all of our wives called us just for playing with these old cars........ lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Dude that came out awesome! As I recall, didn't you assemble door panels for a living? What a pain, you make it look so easy lol

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Dude that came out awesome! As I recall, didn't you assemble door panels for a living? What a pain, you make it look so easy lol

Haha, I still do. Feels pretty special in my feelings that you remember :3some::love62::love51::hump:

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Got the underside of the hatch primed, base and cleared last night

23s6hqt.jpg

2utgrb9.jpg

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Did a lot of work this week. Got my hood all in primer, painted the underside. ordered new hinge cups from LMR and installed the hood.

2zr2grc.jpg

246nw5k.jpg

jra0c2.jpg

qytqpu.jpg

My QA1 CC plates were cheap....but that's probably because they like to rust just sitting in a dry garage lol. So I painted them black. Also did a full detail of the engine bay..it was so full of crap and dust from body work and sitting with no hood for a few months.

jkgdfk.jpg

191a2d.jpg

:cool::cool:

144tu8.jpg

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What’s the estimated timeline to complete the paint?

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
What’s the estimated timeline to complete the paint?

I just need to get my ass in gear and finish the bodywork. Just seems to be never ending sanding man lol. It will be in primer within a week or two.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
yup fill, sand repeat! Do you think you will get it out in time to be able to use it with out a heater and all this year? If my damn injectors come back I am hoping its ready to roll...

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
yup fill, sand repeat! Do you think you will get it out in time to be able to use it with out a heater and all this year? If my damn injectors come back I am hoping its ready to roll...

I should be driving it in time. After the body is done...I just need to put together an interior. She's done for now anyway lol

woodylau

Reaction score
I could not get them with out laying on top of the other side for the most part so I ended up climbing in/out to get the back corners and firewall.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010