Guys who know how to post vids.........HELP ME

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Just thought of something :D my digi camera has a video recorder on it......granted it only takes 45 second vids but still that would be enough time for me to do exhaust clips / short vids or me driving it and so on. So if I can load them off my camera and onto my PC how do I go about doing that? What web site can I put them on ( like I use Photobucket to do my pics with so what would I do to load a vid) Help me out guys I want to try this with a exhaust clip

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
to get the vids off your camera, just plug it into ur pc, then open the pictures in a new folder. find them then put them somewhere on the PC.. then go to photobucket, and login.. thennnnnnnn
untitled.jpg

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
to get the vids off your camera, just plug it into ur pc, then open the pictures in a new folder. find them then put them somewhere on the PC.. then go to photobucket, and login.. thennnnnnnn
untitled.jpg

going to take a short vid and give it a try ;)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yep it works! awesome man, the bumper looks great and the sticker does too.. haha and i can tell your from NC, you got the accent going.

get another vid, cept i want to hear that thing growllllllll this time! awesome job man, i think ima go out and take a short clip of mine to because it sounds like fun! lol good job, get another vid soon if you can. i want to hear it!

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
yep it works! awesome man, the bumper looks great and the sticker does too.. haha and i can tell your from NC, you got the accent going.

get another vid, cept i want to hear that thing growllllllll this time! awesome job man, i think ima go out and take a short clip of mine to because it sounds like fun! lol good job, get another vid soon if you can. i want to hear it!

ALL RIGHT :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: Im going to the wash to get her pretty and then I'll take a better vid and post it up :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i think ill go do the same here in like 20 or 30 minutes. :) well have a car washin party, cept well be like 2000 miles away from each other. ;D ;D

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ya i have used photobucket to do all my uploading since i now can take pics and vids. I dunno how long of a vid i can take with it for sure. I have already done one that was around 1 min long so it can take fairly long ones.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Ok guys check this one out I think its a little better :angel:

<embed width="430" height="355" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s35.photobucket.com/player.s.../d191/980blackmagic/exhaustvid2.flv"></embed>

there is a little background noise for some reason :dunno: all those revs were under 3500 rpm, my exhaust is BBK long-tubes / catted X-pipe / and 2 chamber flowmasters with STOCK 03 cobra tailpipes.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
if you have a gig of memory, it should shoot a vid for almost 10 minutes. right now, with over 200 pictures on my camera, i can take a video about 450 seconds long. (7 minutes 30 seconds)

edit :: just saw your video. man i loveeee the sound of that thing. its mean! i want some longtubes :(

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
i love it! im still trying to figure out on whether to go X or H

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
if you have a gig of memory, it should shoot a vid for almost 10 minutes. right now, with over 200 pictures on my camera, i can take a video about 450 seconds long. (7 minutes 30 seconds)

edit :: just saw your video. man i loveeee the sound of that thing. its mean! i want some longtubes :(

well man the camera takes one of those memory card thing's and it doesnt even have one in it right now so it is just storeing them in the camera's memory I guess :dunno: I think thats why I can only take about 30 seconds of video. Im not positive on it, I guess I need to get the book out and read it ::)

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
i love it! im still trying to figure out on whether to go X or H

to be honest with you ( and TX98) I dont care for it that much :dunno: I guess its because flow's are so common and to me it sounds like everyone elses car :-\

S

scarface

Man snake your car is awsome.... I love the sound of flows, and it doesnt even bother me that most stangs run them. But thats my oppinon. I think you can host vids on your Sn95 account also.

97vertstang

Reaction score
that rearend looks mean as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! it sounds just as mean too love it!!!! :thumb:

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
snake you car is hott pure badass and the rear is mean looking good job :thumb:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
thanks guys :D, I'll post a new one when I get my new exhaust............as soon as I can decide on one :-\

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online