Ha ha, this is going to be me in a few months......

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Especially if you sell your beautiful car... :nonono:

naaaww, the Cobra has nothing to do with mods on the L, the cash out of the Cobra will go on the fox car. I just spent 1600 on the rims for the L so im getting my cash back together so I can go further on the L.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
tell that sissy to drive thru the waterbox like a man :D that seemed like it flew out of the hole man i hope you get video of your truck at the track im excited for you :hammer:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
tell that sissy to drive thru the waterbox like a man :D that seemed like it flew out of the hole man i hope you get video of your truck at the track im excited for you :hammer:

oh hell yes, the tq on these things make them launch like a ROCKET. Think about mine is stock and put down 417, after the NORMAL mods on these things 500-540tq is the NORM at the tires.

5 4 3 2 1...............we have lift off 8) 8)

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
no shit those are nice numbers O0 you know i was messing about the waterbox right...im a :aresehole:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
no shit those are nice numbers O0 you know i was messing about the waterbox right...im a :aresehole:

well its possible he had street tires or dr's on it, I didnt read anything about the rubber he was using :dunno:

on second look, I think he did do a burnout so he must have had slicks or dr's unless he likes smoking his street tires :rollinglaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online