Had a bump up today

02GT

Reaction score
Totally had a lame bump up today...

I had to get over in a turning lane, so I put my signal on and looked to make sure nobody was coming. I started to go and a car from 2 cars behind me gets over and flies past me denting my front passenger fender and tearing off my side headlight. Thing is the cop faults me and gives me a ticket for improper lane change. So now Im stuck with a badly dented front passenger fender and I have to put my stock headlights on again...

Ill put pics up of the damage, but Im pretty sure ill have to get a new front fender and get it painted. Which I was going to do anyways, just wish I didnt have to go through the trouble of getting a fender. The thing is, the lady who hit me, has barely any damage to her almighty lincoln. I get out of my car in the POURING RAIN to see if shes alright, so I bend down to her window and she opens the damn door and hits me in the face and says "This is a lincoln you messed up pal". Im so pissed off......

95Boss

Reaction score
Your daddy says, "Son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin', if you don't stop racin' that hot rod lincoln".
Sorry, I couldn't resist. Sorry too about the accident. Sounds like you got hooped.

S

scarface

sorry it happened, but if you want to drive to Va I have a pass. fender you can have. Too much trouble to ship it.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
if that chick hit me in the face.. id probably just have to hit her back... haha not really but i hate bia's like that... you shoulda definitely slapped a ho.

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
haha she was like 35 and the biggest bitch Ive ever came in contact with.
Scarface, if I can send you a check or somehow pay for shipping would you ship it to SC? Because the gas money to get up to VA would cost me more.

S

scarface

I checked for another member one time, and it was close to 100 bux to ship it...not to mention 40 mins drive for me to get the the shipping place.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
I checked for another member one time, and it was close to 100 bux to ship it...not to mention 40 mins drive for me to get the the shipping place.
Where the hell do you live...40 mins from any form of shipping place? You must be in bumblefuck

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
haha, yeah Im considering buying another mustang, a 5.0 and just starting fresh with another mustang. But I will never drive another car but a mustang!!!!!

What do you guys think I can possibly get out of my stang? Its got 40 series flows, true dual exhaust and a cold air intake. HRE performance rims and little things done to the interior like brushed aluminum bezel and reverse glow gauges, billet door pins and a billet headlight switch.

I was thinking about selling for around 3500 or so. The mileage is high but it runs really well, its got like 182k on it.

S

scarface

JonBeast said:
scarface said:
Where the hell do you live...40 mins from any form of shipping place? You must be in bumblefuck
I like the country.

1996mustangGT

Reaction score
RubiconSix94v6 said:
haha, yeah Im considering buying another mustang, a 5.0 and just starting fresh with another mustang. But I will never drive another car but a mustang!!!!!

What do you guys think I can possibly get out of my stang? Its got 40 series flows, true dual exhaust and a cold air intake. HRE performance rims and little things done to the interior like brushed aluminum bezel and reverse glow gauges, billet door pins and a billet headlight switch.

I was thinking about selling for around 3500 or so. The mileage is high but it runs really well, its got like 182k on it.
you live in SC right...?
look in the iwanna's, find what you think the right price is then put it in
you get a 3 week ad for free

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
Well after talking to a lot of my friends. I decided not to sell my car, we knocked out almost every single dent in the fender, you can barely see any damage now. I have a friend who's selling me his engine out of his 94 GT for 150 bucks, with 90k miles on it. The trans will have to be bought from somebody else though. Its a work in progress but hopefully I can get this car to where I want it within this next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online