Had my dent removed!

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
My front right fender had about a foot long dent over the wheel well for a few months now. I finally got around to bringing it in to my friend's dad's shop. He did a great job, color matches perfectly and looks good as new.

fixedfenderbv0.jpg

fixedfender2dr5.jpg

97blackgt

Reaction score
looks like he did an awesome job blending the new paint. looks great! O0

OP
OP
MyBoxersSayJoe

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
nice dude, how much did that cost you? cause i got some dents

i have a feeling i was cut a very good deal. i wish i had taken a picture of it with the dent for a comparison but i hated it too much lol.

Red96GT said:
What caused the dent?

vw beetle driving around on a rainy night with a headlight out apparently. i went to switch lanes coming up to a red light to ask my friends i was following to a birthday party, where i was going. minor bump at like 5 mph. no damage to her car, i had a dent right over the wheel well that was about a foot long. not deep, no creasing, just ruining the contour of the body lines.

OP
OP
MyBoxersSayJoe

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
thanks, guys!

been trying to think of something to do to vamp up the looks a bit, but i've had trouble bringing myself to spend money on it.

the dent was driving me insane, though. feels good to be driving without the eyesoar there. lol when i see a dent i always think subconsciously that the person's a bad driver or something.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online