Had my NHRA physical today . . . .

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
0
Well . . . the doctor stuck his finger up my ass and gave me a tetanus shot and declred me fit to go 7.50 seconds in the quarter mile.

Glad I only have to do this every two years. :-[
 
S

scarface

Guest
you know you get that finger stuck up there more than every two years...lol Congrats Bro!!!! now go FAST!
 

Twista

Legend
Joined
Mar 7, 2006
Messages
6,042
Reaction score
76
explain to me. Why do you have to go thru all this stuff just to go 8 secs?? :dunno:
 
S

scarface

Guest
Its just like a DOT physical....they dont want joe blow with some chronic condition going out and spazing...killing everyone in site.
 

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
0
Twista said:
explain to me. Why do you have to go thru all this stuff just to go 8 secs?? :dunno:

They just want to be sure that you are physically able to handle a car that accelerates at that speed and that you don't have any physical issues that would make you a danger to other drivers. . . . like fainting spells, for example.

As it is, even running 10s, I get whiplash from the 1.48 60 foot times my car puts down. After a race, I'm sore as hell.
 

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
0
Of course . .. I think the doc fingered my ass just for fun. ;)
 

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
0
Snakebit said:
TRUUBLE said:
Of course . .. I think the doc fingered my ass just for fun. ;)

so you swing that way huh ?

I told the doctor I didn't know I was gonna get laid . . . he said: "Yeah . . and I didn't even buy you dinner!"
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
TRUUBLE said:
Snakebit said:
TRUUBLE said:
Of course . .. I think the doc fingered my ass just for fun. ;)

so you swing that way huh ?

I told the doctor I didn't know I was gonna get laid . . . he said: "Yeah . . and I didn't even buy you dinner!"

so did he chase you around with a pirate hat??? :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:
 

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
0
Snakebit said:
so did he chase you around with a pirate hat??? :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
S

scarface

Guest
did you tell him to stick two of them in there this time ??? :)
 

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
0
He had little fingers . . he could have fit two in there easy.

I was a bit disappointed that he didn't give me much of a nutsack massage.
 

Red96GT

Legend
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
5,374
Reaction score
0
TRUUBLE said:
He had little fingers . . he could have fit two in there easy.

I was a bit disappointed that he didn't give me much of a nutsack massage.

how was the happy ending?
 

Fets

Post Whore
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
11,013
Reaction score
2
Did your butthole pucker up as soon as he stuck his "finger" in there hahahaha omg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
74,996
Messages
1,454,276
Members
13,629
Latest member
KillaMustang04

Members online

No members online now.
Top