Had To Share

BillG

Reaction score
Well guys I'm new here but I have to share and experience I had with a mustang salvage yard in GA. I was at the end of my sanity trying to understand how every automobile out there can have reproduction parts except for ours and never new it would be so hard to find door panels for the car I'm working on. I contacted two companies in GA that specialize in mustangs and I must say the first one was awesome, they sent pics of everything, told me info about the car they came out of and the works. I would like to post a link but wont until Mods give me the ok to do so( I know how it is on the gun forum I moderate on is about it sometimes and venders and sponsors sometimes get a little upset). I will say I got a awesome looking set of door panels shipped to me for less than the stuff I was seeing on ebay. Now to just get key issue resolved and I might be able to get this thing cranked.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Send me the details and we will look over it to see if it’s ok to post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Well guys I'm new here but I have to share and experience I had with a mustang salvage yard in GA. I was at the end of my sanity trying to understand how every automobile out there can have reproduction parts except for ours and never new it would be so hard to find door panels for the car I'm working on. I contacted two companies in GA that specialize in mustangs and I must say the first one was awesome, they sent pics of everything, told me info about the car they came out of and the works. I would like to post a link but wont until Mods give me the ok to do so( I know how it is on the gun forum I moderate on is about it sometimes and venders and sponsors sometimes get a little upset). I will say I got a awesome looking set of door panels shipped to me for less than the stuff I was seeing on ebay. Now to just get key issue resolved and I might be able to get this thing cranked.
How far have you gotten to get it started up
Be good to have another SN on the street

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

Reaction score
How far have you gotten to get it started up
Be good to have another SN on the street
As of right now the motor is all but together except for smog and alternator. Once we get ignition key issue resolved hopefully this weekend we will be able to fire up the motor and once that's done off to have the seats redone and while that's happening replace carpet. so maybe 2 or three weekends. Once its done I will post picks. I may even ask advice on seat color combo I'm thinking of when time comes.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
If you want to say, “Hey, I used Mustang Joe’s salvage yard, you guys should check him out”, then that is perfectly fine. If he wants to join the forum and talk about SN95’s then he can list parts in the classifieds like the rest of us. If he wants to start and maintain a more permanent business presence on the forum, take part inquiries and have his own dedicated section to advertise parts/sales, then he’ll have to discuss a vendor package with @Shaggy (who should correct me if I’m wrong)

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I do use them once and a while when Billy was there

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
If you are getting good service for mustang stuff we want to know. I hope/plan to say good things about a remote tuning session tomorrow and know there are others on here that would use it if it is good.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
We don’t have issues with any member posting of places you’ve had a great experience with. Hell, I want to know if you have a place you had a horrible experience with so I can know to avoid it.

As white said, we just can’t have them show up on the forum and start thinking they can get free advertising by blowing their stuff up on here.

If ever in question just message one of us and we will let you know if it’s acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I know Dallas mustang had nothing but rude people from the phone call to the billing

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I hear M&M has the absolute best service hands down bar none... But I also hear their quality makes it so that they do not even have a quality control team.

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

Reaction score
I will say the other company I called I asked if they could send pictures and they wanted to know if I was going to buy the door panels and I said if they where nice and what I was looking for and the guy said "Well I Don't Sell Junk " and that he was going to have time vested in getting them out to take pictures of them. Then he wanted to charge me double the shipping cost. I stuck with Leon at MPS. He sent pics and told me what all he had. Even that the engine in the car had a Kenne Bell supercharger in it. So good experience all around.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnknownArmy

Members online