haha, i win!

Suspect

Reaction score
went and picked this up just a lil ago. its a cobra r hood. not the hood i planned on, but just couldnt pass it up.

Picture065.jpg

got it off a guy locally. everyone was posting they wanted pics, i did too. but then i started thinking everytime i wait i lose out. i also have never won a bid on ebay. :-[ so i kept in contact (bugging) with the guy and woot he told me to come by and get it!! :banana: :banana:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hey if its not the one you wanted, why put it on your car? would you sell it? if so, i could talk to my dad.. my bday is in 8 days!

Bluextc

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
hey if its not the one you wanted, why put it on your car? would you sell it? if so, i could talk to my dad.. my bday is in 8 days!

You're gettin this month's car payment and insurance for your birthday!

;) j/k

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
i picked it up for $200. guy crashed his car so it never was put on. then sold it to his buddy who spray painted it and put it in his basement. then i got it off him.

got it cuz it was a deal. damn shipping is almost that much for a hood. the one i really want is cervinis cowl induction #116. after seeing pauls car (punisher302) i thought it would look good, so im gonna rock it for now. if i change my mind ill hit u up. now i just need a cobra bumper and ill be finished with looks.

also might be getting some new paint, same kid is gonna hook me up!! :bunny3: :banana:

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
bluextc said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

You're gettin this month's car payment and insurance for your birthday!

;) j/k

damn! :hammer:

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
for guys who are running pins, where do i look. i want some good ones. dont want it flying up on my windsheild. its gonna sux to drill holes in it. :noes:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Suspect said:
got it cuz it was a deal. damn shipping is almost that much for a hood. the one i really want is cervinis cowl induction #116. after seeing pauls car (punisher302) i thought it would look good, so im gonna rock it for now. if i change my mind ill hit u up. now i just need a cobra bumper and ill be finished with looks.
the cervinis single step is sooo hot...i wish i had the money for one, but $450 for the hood plus shipping and then paint is :D...one day though it will be mine. 8)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
no worries man. i dont need a hood anyways. i like my cobra hood. only other hood i like is the one you have. im fine with mine though! that s281 spoiler sounds sexier anyways for me. O0

S

scarface

Suspect said:
i picked it up for $200. guy crashed his car so it never was put on. then sold it to his buddy who spray painted it and put it in his basement. then i got it off him.

also might be getting some new paint, same kid is gonna hook me up!! :bunny3: :banana:
did he guy who crashed his car have a mystic cobra? cause that hood looks exactly like the one I sold off of my car...lol Paint and all.

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
;D that would be crazy. nah it was a black gt.

S

scarface

you can tell if it was, 'cause up near the front in the spray paint, it says "E-money"...lol

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
lol. i cant see it, but then again maybe he sprayed over it.. ???

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
lol thats the hood of my dreams...i will keep looking though...as stated 450 plus shipping plus paint is just getting :behind: i went thru it for my 93 ...not again.

the trick to winning on ebay is not to bid with 6 days left :D

i always wait till theres like 10 sec left then bid...i usually get what i want

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online