HAHAHAHA YOU GOT BEAT BY A STATION WAGON!!!

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
So...I'm comin' home from the gym in the Mag just now...and some jackass :rice: in an eclipse (looked like a 99) starts revving on me... I just happen to have "big pimpin'" by Jay-Z playing so I crank it a little bit (can't hear the rev anymore) I know the street I'm on like the back of my hand (which is WAY too well lately) I watch the pattern of the lights on the cross street traffic and jump as soon as it turns (truuble would be so proud)...he must have stalled out or something cause I left him WAY behind me.... :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:
not really a "nice kill" but I thought it was SSSSOOOO funny...he took a right at the next light...

he got beat by like a 5000lb hemi powered station wagon...I hope he went home and hung himself...

I'm goin' back to my apt ... I don't have my landline set up over there yet so I'll holla' at ya'll tomorrow...

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The Magnum is one of my favorite cars. When i was selling Dodges that was my most frequent Demo car. They ride great and have so much room for tall drivers. I sold alot of them while i was there and almost bought an AWD model for myself.

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
The Magnum is one of my favorite cars. When i was selling Dodges that was my most frequent Demo car. They ride great and have so much room for tall drivers. I sold alot of them while i was there and almost bought an AWD model for myself.
yeah it's gotta hemi...i think it's only rwd...I'm still a stang guy...but dammit I REALLY like this car...I just put 300 miles on it today and I'm ready for more...

spacemonkey

Reaction score
You think thats funny.You should see the look on ppl's face when I put the beat down on them in my wagon.She's pushing 5000lbs also.

[attachment deleted by admin]

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
and simulated wood grain for that extra :pimp: point

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Rick said:
So...I'm comin' home from the gym in the Mag just now...and some jackass :rice: in an eclipse (looked like a 99) starts revving on me... I just happen to have "big pimpin'" by Jay-Z playing so I crank it a little bit (can't hear the rev anymore) I know the street I'm on like the back of my hand (which is WAY too well lately) I watch the pattern of the lights on the cross street traffic and jump as soon as it turns (truuble would be so proud)...he must have stalled out or something cause I left him WAY behind me.... :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:
not really a "nice kill" but I thought it was SSSSOOOO funny...he took a right at the next light...

he got beat by like a 5000lb hemi powered station wagon...I hope he went home and hung himself...

I'm goin' back to my apt ... I don't have my landline set up over there yet so I'll holla' at ya'll tomorrow...

A good light smokes em almost every time. :boink:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online