Halo 1 2 3 & ODST

NERD

Reaction score
So I've played along with all the game since the first xbox came out and I just found my Halo1 disc in my basement. I'm about 3/4 the way through it on Legendary and I've noticed that there are no achievements. Besides just beating the game again, is there any point of playing/beating the game again on my 360?

Also, WTF are the stupid points for? So far I've found myself just playing and beating stupid games just to get seemingly worthless points. It might as well be Farmtown after level 34.

ODST, What a freaking let down. Normal, is easy to beat and I did it in the first day, Heroic is challenging but Legendary is stupid impossible.

I can't find my H2 disc, are there achievements in that game and should I buy and beat it again?

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Oh wow. Didn't see this. I have all of them, 1 2 3 and ODST as well as reach beta when it comes out, I get access to it. I'm pretty loyal. I don't play it a whole lot anymore though. ODST was a good game, I just feel like it was more a story then an actual game. If there had been an ODST style multiplayer, I wouldn't feel so bad about my 60 bucks but oh well. I enjoyed it. I'm more pumped for MW2 and AC2 then I was for ODST.

OP
OP
NERD

NERD

Reaction score
What exactly is "Reach"? Is it the same type of game or is it a H Wars type? As far as loyalty goes, I played the original halo at the Bungie station when it was half completed at E3, lol. I was one of those fools waiting outside the store at midnight to get my xbox with Munches Oddysee and Halo.

Im not that into playing Xlive but it seems I play the game more for the story lines, like a movie.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Thats how halo is for me. Great story line. Reach is a prequel (yet again). Technically the first story. It is all about Spartans, developing them, and first encounters with covenant. Its based off an actual book. I think its one of the best story lines. Wikipedia it and you'll find out a little about it.

OP
OP
NERD

NERD

Reaction score
So, I just beat Halo1 on Legendary again and god that was hard. Starting on Halo 2 in the morning after class.

Marvin97

Reaction score
I have 2 and ODST, good games for sure. I wish you didn't have to system link to get 4players in fire fight though. other than that its pretty solid. I don't really like not being able to dual wield in odst, and no battle rifle, but i think they did a good job of making the weapons a more even match. Fuel rod cannon ftw

OP
OP
NERD

NERD

Reaction score
So H2 on Legendary is impossible... I can't even get past cairo station. I think I may have to start a little lower.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Legendary is difficult regardless. I've done it on halo 2, just hard as hell

bryand

Reaction score
i just got odst(im not working), and it was over in like 3 hours. i was let down. ive been with halo since day one. and now i cant have mw2 til christmas

i wish i had a job, im so broke

OP
OP
NERD

NERD

Reaction score
So Halo2 is pissing me off. I have a "Burned shadow image" in game. It's pissing me off and I can't seem to find anything about it online.

OP
OP
NERD

NERD

Reaction score
I deleted my updates and cashe and reupdated the 360 for the game and the problem has "mostly" went away.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online