Has anyone used a titanium exhaust

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
can't remember off the top of my head right now but I am hoping to make it out to work on it tonight and will take a look.

OP
OP
colecanizales99

colecanizales99

Reaction score
can't remember off the top of my head right now but I am hoping to make it out to work on it tonight and will take a look.

Also if you could I’d like the hear what the difference is with them active and not active if not that’s fine I’ve been wanting some for awhile but don’t know if it’s worth it with me having loudmouths

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
mine are after my cats. The only reason I am really running cats is I got the magnaflow catted high flow X-pipe for only $100 back when I still needed to pass inspections in az. I have considered selling it and going off road but just never done it. As I explain in the video the way they were installed when they are on the cut out bridges the side exhaust muffler, but still uses the same tip to exit. After the cats it doesn't really add a whole bunch of volume it just makes it sound much more lopey. Don't get me wrong its louder but not as loud as it would be in front of the cats or if I didn't have them.

Of course to make things more difficult I have a semi-automated valve controller that opens and closes the valves, and can also do it through a wide open throttle switch so that if you have them closed and get on it, it will open the valves for 20 secs I think and then automatically close them. I had to disconnect it when doing some other crap and never got it hooked back up and working till just last night. I am looking forward to hearing them now with the super charger on it.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I can make you a loud button if you want as well.
45950278115_d94104f7a8_b.jpg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Almost any button can work with them it just depends on how your going about it. I made that switch panel on my cnc I got recently and it is made to fit in the ashtray and control a bunch of other stuff as well. I can make another if anyone wanted one and we can change the words to what ever you want.

OP
OP
colecanizales99

colecanizales99

Reaction score
Almost any button can work with them it just depends on how your going about it. I made that switch panel on my cnc I got recently and it is made to fit in the ashtray and control a bunch of other stuff as well. I can make another if anyone wanted one and we can change the words to what ever you want.

This would be awesome if you could make me one for my 95 GT I’m not sure where it would go but I would love one for the cutouts

OP
OP
colecanizales99

colecanizales99

Reaction score

If we can figure out an area in the car that would fit good I will pay whatever you want for them, obviously if it’s within my price range too

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Lol Don't tell someone you will pay whatever you want, only if you can afford it. He might want $10,000 ;)

@ttocs has done some really incredible stuff, especially as it relates to the electronics side of things.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
get your cut outs and then we can figure it out. If your not a smoker then I can make another for the ashtray or maybe for the coin holder or something but outside the ashtray will take some design time to get the #'s right. I am reasonable as I have the time as long as I am not feeling bad.

OP
OP
colecanizales99

colecanizales99

Reaction score
get your cut outs and then we can figure it out. If your not a smoker then I can make another for the ashtray or maybe for the coin holder or something but outside the ashtray will take some design time to get the #'s right. I am reasonable as I have the time as long as I am not feeling bad.

Sweet man I’m ordering cutouts soon someone else said you make a lot of stuff for these cars what all do you make ?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Sweet man I’m ordering cutouts soon someone else said you make a lot of stuff for these cars what all do you make ?

I have made a lot of 1-off stuff that mainly electronics or audio related for the car but recently I got a handibot cnc that allows me to make perfect copies the things I make after I make my own. It would not take more then set up and cutting time to make the pieces above which takes a few but the design, measuring, re-cutting if needed to make adjustments can take a lot of time. Little things like switching the words to what ever you want is not a big deal and if you wanted less switches I could remove them with just the cover plate above it so later you can add them later if you wanted with just a new cover plate. Less switches would leave a bigger area to write something fun and custom.

OP
OP
colecanizales99

colecanizales99

Reaction score
I have made a lot of 1-off stuff that mainly electronics or audio related for the car but recently I got a handibot cnc that allows me to make perfect copies the things I make after I make my own. It would not take more then set up and cutting time to make the pieces above which takes a few but the design, measuring, re-cutting if needed to make adjustments can take a lot of time. Little things like switching the words to what ever you want is not a big deal and if you wanted less switches I could remove them with just the cover plate above it so later you can add them later if you wanted with just a new cover plate. Less switches would leave a bigger area to write something fun and custom.

Whenever we do this I was wondering if we could do like 4 switches because I’m putting lights on my car I know it sounds stupid but they aren’t like off-road lights and then I’m putting my cutouts so is it possible for a light switch then open and close switches for the cutouts

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
yea it would not be a problem at all to take a few off of the current design and still add them later if you want. you can get a little better idea of the 3 pieces I cut to fit and how they go together here

https://www.sn95forums.com/threads/late-night-cnc.74840/

Like I said if we deleted 4 of the switches it gives me more space to write stuff on the cover plate that would cover the other 4 holes. Later if you needed more switches(we all do) I could cut a new cover plate and you could add the switches and the new plate to what you have.

OP
OP
colecanizales99

colecanizales99

Reaction score
yea it would not be a problem at all to take a few off of the current design and still add them later if you want. you can get a little better idea of the 3 pieces I cut to fit and how they go together here

https://www.sn95forums.com/threads/late-night-cnc.74840/

Like I said if we deleted 4 of the switches it gives me more space to write stuff on the cover plate that would cover the other 4 holes. Later if you needed more switches(we all do) I could cut a new cover plate and you could add the switches and the new plate to what you have.

I really like what you did in this photo any estimate on what this would cost ?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
well dang nobody asked that yet. I honestly have no idea what would be fair so I bounced the design with that question on a 12v industry fb page I have access to to ask what they would charge. I was always surprised both with what shops could charge for stuff and what people would pay and this is no different. So far I didn't have half the price of their estimates in what I thought I would charge but I don't have to consider all the expenses they have to just to be profitable. I also need to remember what the lighting cost me. What color do you want and I will try to get an idea. Anyone else interested? Pretty sure I could cut two at a time and if the machine is set up it saves time/money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online