Has anyone used a titanium exhaust

OP
OP
colecanizales99

colecanizales99

Reaction score
well dang nobody asked that yet. I honestly have no idea what would be fair so I bounced the design with that question on a 12v industry fb page I have access to to ask what they would charge. I was always surprised both with what shops could charge for stuff and what people would pay and this is no different. So far I didn't have half the price of their estimates in what I thought I would charge but I don't have to consider all the expenses they have to just to be profitable. I also need to remember what the lighting cost me. What color do you want and I will try to get an idea. Anyone else interested? Pretty sure I could cut two at a time and if the machine is set up it saves time/money.

I would just want red for my color when it comes that time I guess we will work out a price like I said whatever it cost I’ll pay I know you won’t over charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Scott you already know I’m in. Unfortunately I’m not to a point of knowing what I’d need my switched to be. Got a while before I’m ready for that.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
sorry for the delay. With the discovery that a longtime friend might be a crackhead it sent my head and stomach for a bit of spin and then I could not seem to find this post yesterday. Like I said I was a little surprised to ask some other pros in the 12v industry and they said that they would not do it for less then $150 but would prefer closer to the $200 range. The acrylic is not that expensive, the abs carbon is a little more but then the light/switches can get a little pricey. For $100 I will make a little for my time but still hopefully have some interest. I would need to order the lights/switches but other then that the only thing slowing me down is my usual health issues.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
sorry for the delay. With the discovery that a longtime friend might be a crackhead it sent my head and stomach for a bit of spin and then I could not seem to find this post yesterday. Like I said I was a little surprised to ask some other pros in the 12v industry and they said that they would not do it for less then $150 but would prefer closer to the $200 range. The acrylic is not that expensive, the abs carbon is a little more but then the light/switches can get a little pricey. For $100 I will make a little for my time but still hopefully have some interest. I would need to order the lights/switches but other then that the only thing slowing me down is my usual health issues.

To be honest, I think 150-200 is very fair for a custom piece like this. Don’t sell yourself short.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt