Have you seen the new trick flow intake....

S

scarface

all jokes aside, I am really excited about this intake. I am getting a PI engine soon to build for my t-66. I hope this one pans out and isnt as expensive as the PP intake.

S

scarface

That would be a decent price IF it does what they say. My cams are great at higher rpms, but I am stuck with the stock limiter, due to my stock valve springs. I would love to have a 7500-8k rpm range...lol

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
well you know what you have to do to turn that rpm :) its nothing that a weekend with the valve covers off wont fix

S

scarface

I am at 11psi now at 5800 rpm....If I go over 6500 rpms with the novi and the 2.75 pulley, I will overspin the damn thing. Thats why I am going ot do it with my turbo.:)

S

scarface

once My car is complete and running with the new engine and turbo......will be a LONGGGGGGG time from now.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
I have high hopes for this intake....remember it was Trickflow who was first out with an aftermarket Intake for the EFI 5.0's so maybe this won't be a let down. If it does pan out i may have to pick one up and go twin turbo's.

you going turbo now droptop??

The name trickflow was a big plus in my book too!

You turbo whores! we'll see who gets one first ::)

jpajkos

Reaction score
Wow this is awesome. I have ported heads as it is. Im going to be sending out my heads here soon to VT To have them reported if needed for there stage 2 cams they will be making for me. They said that with my heads and there cams I will pick up about anothor 50 to the wheels. I might pick one of these intakes up since maybe it looks like we can port this intake? That would be awesome. I have to get a new TB and CAI, but hey I can sell my used stuff to make up for alittle bit. I can't wait to see what kind of numbers we can expect from this!! Im really excited about this and just maybe we will all begin to see alot more aftermarket companies start jumping on the band wagon and explode the scene like they did for the pushrods!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
DropTopPony said:
I have high hopes for this intake....remember it was Trickflow who was first out with an aftermarket Intake for the EFI 5.0's so maybe this won't be a let down. If it does pan out i may have to pick one up and go twin turbo's.

you going turbo now droptop??

The name trickflow was a big plus in my book too!

You turbo whores! we'll see who gets one first ::)

Maybe, depends how i like the blower/nitrous combo...

jpajkos

Reaction score
Hey with that combo the turbo will be right around the corner. Sounds like you might get 3 or 4 bottles worth before it goes "POOOF"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online