Head light covers

L

LR98Snake

I had spoke with a local celeb. Gabe Wilkins and he is a big mustang fan. He shared an idea with me and I took it and made it happen. What do you guys think?

[attachment deleted by admin]

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Not for me, smoked headlights would look better. But if you like it thats great, just not my taste.

Marc

Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
Not for me, smoked headlights would look better. But if you like it thats great, just not my taste.

I agree. BUT, to each is own. If all our cars looked the same, it would be a boring world.

OP
OP
L

LR98Snake

uncltrvlnmatt said:

I've known several people that have gotten headlights from blue oval industries and had them turn colors in about a year. I really wanted to keep the cobra headlights, b/c they are retardedly expensive to replace oem headlights. I even considered black outs, but they were hot when I was about 12 y/o and that was almost 15 year ago.

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Personally, I like the idea! It gives a unique look. BUT, It might just be the pictures, but they don't look like they match too well. Also, it looks much better when the car has flames or a graphic coming from the front of the car and you include them in the paint scheme (hard to explain but I think you ((the reader)) get what I'm saying!).

OP
OP
L

LR98Snake

My car was really dirty that day. I know it's the right paint, I've got them remainder of it E9 Ford Laser Red. Since then, washed, wax and touched up the rock chips on the edge of the hood and of course it rained the 2 days later.

OP
OP
L

LR98Snake

It's paint on the inside not on the front. I can't see a damn thing at night, but red. Looks mean at night, I just can't drive around with them on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online