Head parts #'s.... NPI or PI or SVO?

Outlaw97GT

Reaction score
A friend is giving me a pair of heads, havent seen them but I have the #'s off the side of one.

Can anybody here tell me what the are or point me where I can found out. All I know is that they are 4.6 heads.

A228-0906-EA5F-FR

Thanks......Outlaw

Boomer!

Reaction score
I looked at my list and that number shows as none exsistant. Npi will be obvious looking at the chamber, open combustion. The P.I will have P.I stamped on them and have a small quench area (moreless a smaller chamber. The SVO are stamped as well and also have a open chamber with no swirl damn. I'll try to dig up more information....

Boomer!

Reaction score
http://www.babcox.com/editorial/ar/eb40228.htm They refer to all but the SVO casting, the set I had were clearly marked M-6049-D46 and I recall them having svo ingraved, they were a used set. I would really like to see them, this has me curious :dunno:

If it is "F5AE" it is a NPI, that number just doesn't match anything I can find in production, is it possible looking at it that he gave you the numbers backwards :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

OP
OP
O

Outlaw97GT

Reaction score
Thanks Boomer... Yeah he was looking through a mirror so he fliped the #'s its F5AE , so its the NPI heads.

Thanks again for the fast reply..... O0

Boomer!

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
Too bad they weren't a free set of SVO's !

Bob, I would take a free set of npi heads, I am starting to make some money off them :banana:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Boomer! said:
DropTopPony said:
Too bad they weren't a free set of SVO's !

Bob, I would take a free set of npi heads, I am starting to make some money off them :banana:

are you doing some work to them and selling them now?

Boomer!

Reaction score
Yes, I have some decent numbers. I would prefer not to advertise here.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What are you charging? I have alot of guys ask me where to get their heads done and i'd rather refer them to a member, that is if you want the extra work.

Boomer!

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
What are you charging? I have alot of guys ask me where to get their heads done and i'd rather refer them to a member, that is if you want the extra work.

Prices are from $450 up, ($450) basic porting includes runner work intake and exhaust, milding porting of each, bowl work, chamber work, isstallation of any stock size valves even aftermarket if provided, aftermarket springs if provided, all portwork will include proper valve job....Shipping will be paid by the owner of the heads both directions. I currently do not have cores, it may take two to three weeks for heads to be finished. I require $150 deposit add 3% for paypal transactions....

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Boomer! said:
DropTopPony said:

Prices are from $450 up, ($450) basic porting includes runner work intake and exhaust, milding porting of each, bowl work, chamber work, isstallation of any stock size valves even aftermarket if provided, aftermarket springs if provided, all portwork will include proper valve job....Shipping will be paid by the owner of the heads both directions. I currently do not have cores, it may take two to three weeks for heads to be finished. I require $150 deposit add 3% for paypal transactions....

You should add "NPI Head Porting Service's" in your sig on here...

Boomer!

Reaction score
I will do that, I just would did not want to cause any troubles.

Thanks,
Boomer

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Boomer! said:
I will do that, I just would did not want to cause any troubles.

Thanks,
Boomer

As long as you are a good contributing member here then nobody will care much if you advertise a service in your sig or show off some of your talents in pictures etc, The only thing that would get any negative attention would be if you started a thread in every section advertising your stuff...but i know your not like that :)

Boomer!

Reaction score
I will do as I always do, I only speak about that stuff when spoken to and never attempt to steal business or advertise without permission. Most of my work continues from "word of mouth", I'm not getting rich and enjoy helping others........ Thanks Bob, anything you need I'll be more than glad to help if possible !!!!!!!!!!

Boomer

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, you could drive over to NJ, take my Teksid out of the garage and get it bored/line honed and stick the Cobra crank back in then put my Manley rods and pistons in...then shove that in my car and i'll be happy :)
But if your not tired after that i need my cams degreed and smaller blower puller swapped out and a dyno tune...you better bring some PJ's...i think you are sleeping over. :hammer:

Boomer!

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
Ok, you could drive over to NJ, take my Teksid out of the garage and get it bored/line honed and stick the Cobra crank back in then put my Manley rods and pistons in...then shove that in my car and i'll be happy :)
But if your not tired after that i need my cams degreed and smaller blower puller swapped out and a dyno tune...you better bring some PJ's...i think you are sleeping over. :hammer:

I'm on top :behind:......J/K :slap: LMAO. I was refering to cylinder head work, but if I'm ever going to be in your area I'll be sure to shout at you.....

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Boomer! said:
DropTopPony said:

I'm on top :behind:......J/K :slap: LMAO. I was refering to cylinder head work, but if I'm ever going to be in your area I'll be sure to shout at you.....

LOL i'm good on heads, i have some Fox Lake prepped PI's from VT :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online