Headlight brightness

04GTChris

Reaction score
About two weeks after I got my convertible, I replaced the headlight housings because the originals were beyond repair. I've re aimed them but it still seams like light coverage is low. I am using what came with the housings so that might be the problem.

Thoughts?

GT Rob

Reaction score
I had the same problem are you adjusting one adjuster I had to do both of them and is your car lowered

Win

Legend
Reaction score
The only one that adjusts height is right next to the corner light on the bottom. The one closest to the grill which you can't get to unless the bumper is off or you do it with the headlight off the car adjusts it towards the center of the car or lef/right.

GT Rob

Reaction score
When I got new headlights I used the old hardware from the old lights and still had to adjust all four of them

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
If the aim on the old ones was good you may consider removing the aimers from the old headlights and putting them on the new ones. I did that with mine and it worked out pretty good.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I'm assuming, but could be wrong, that you bought replacements for regular 94-98s right? The stock lenses are fluted, and although they light up a decent amount, its really not great. Cobra lenses are clear, which would let more light shine through and would help.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online