Headlight issues

cameron57

Reaction score
Anybody ever have trouble with there headlight staying in. I have a brand new set of light and im thinking maybe the header panel is worn out. Or am I just not installing them right thought?

Thanks,
cameron

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
cameron57

cameron57

Reaction score
Thats a negative I was looking on late model. And just saw those clips. I need that and the nuts I think.

Justang

Reaction score
Soooo I absolutely hate those plastic clips. Maybe I'm in the minority, and I will say the concept behind them is solid, but I've always had trouble removing them. This last time around, I destroyed all but one taking the headlights out, with the intention of coming up with a solution. All my adjusters now have t-nuts on one side (call it "the front of the panel") with a washer and nut on the other side ("backside of the panel"). I haven't put them back on the car yet, so I may need to revise the inner hardware, but if you're interested, I'll make a thread when I get the chance to show everything I did.

OP
OP
cameron57

cameron57

Reaction score
All my cars previous owners have destroyed them. So I never knew they where there in the first place and was like wtf.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online