headlights clear or smoked?

shrades79

Reaction score
new headlights are next on the list and i would like to see your opinion on which will look better on my car? clear or smoked?
heres a few pics of my car
dscn1211od2.jpg

dscn1207sj1.jpg

dscn1195kn6.jpg

97blackgt

Reaction score
clear ftw...

and get rid of the chicken wire behind ur pony :dunno:

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
With your paint color, silver accents and wheels...I would definitely go with clear headlights :thumb: :thumb:

OP
OP
S

shrades79

Reaction score
that chicken wire keeps the nebraska grasshoppers out of my radiator, a lot easier to clean

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Cystal clear smoked headlights best of both worlds..... they have em' at www.uprproducts.com they are lighter then true smoked headlights.... and wow how did you get that kinda drop out of C Springs arent they like 1.25"?

wnracing

Reaction score
JerZeyStangz said:
Cystal clear smoked headlights best of both worlds..... they have em' at www.uprproducts.com they are lighter then true smoked headlights.... and wow how did you get that kinda drop out of C Springs arent they like 1.25"?

Ditto.. Took the words right out of my mouth! :thumb:

97blackgt

Reaction score
i was wondering that also, its got a nice stance O0

OP
OP
S

shrades79

Reaction score
ive had alot of questions about my drop idk, jus ordered the c-springs maybe they were packaged wrong could have put f-springs in idk lol you got me but i love it.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
My viewpoint on headlights is....to not have them stand out. On a dark car, smoked headlights look great because they blend into the car, they don't stand out. On lighter color cars, clears look good because they blend into the car and don't attract attention. So, for your car...with the bright color paint, the silver accents, and the siler wheels, I think clears would look great. The smoked headlights aren't going to go along with your car...

clearsjx8.jpg

G

GREG@SN95

JonBeast said:
My viewpoint on headlights is....to not have them stand out. On a dark car, smoked headlights look great because they blend into the car, they don't stand out. On lighter color cars, clears look good because they blend into the car and don't attract attention. So, for your car...with the bright color paint, the silver accents, and the siler wheels, I think clears would look great. The smoked headlights aren't going to go along with your car...

clearsjx8.jpg

Go with the clears...

Teal is a rather light color, and you have some silver accents and silver wheels...

Smoked headlights are dark... they'll stand out on a light car... the clears won't...

Just my .02

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
at first i was going to say smoked i like the looks and never seen it on that color car i know they usually look good on blacks and dfg but i seen them on a viberent red car and it looked amazing then i saw them on a white car and it blew me away how great they looked...but that pic posted of smoke on your teal color just dont seem to flow right for some reason i also vote for clear

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
JonBeast said:

clearsjx8.jpg

Go with the clears...

Teal is a rather light color, and you have some silver accents and silver wheels...

Smoked headlights are dark... they'll stand out on a light car... the clears won't...

Just my .02
LOL you repeated exactly what I said.

Great minds think alike ;)

G

GREG@SN95

JonBeast said:
GREG@SN95 said:
JonBeast said:

clearsjx8.jpg

Go with the clears...

Just my .02
LOL you repeated exactly what I said.

Great minds think alike ;)
:thumb:

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
JonBeast said:

clearsjx8.jpg

+1 O0

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
SilverSol said:
JonBeast said:

clearsjx8.jpg

+1 O0

+2 clear FTW!! i love mine, clears with HIDS!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online