Headlights from 360Tuners... has anyone ordered from them?

BoilermakerFan

Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of projector or Euro headlights and I do not want halo lights. 360Tuners has several sets that I like but I wanted to see if anyone has ordered from them before. TIA

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I havent but im sure someone has, givem some time, somebody will post up shortly

OP
OP
B

BoilermakerFan

Reaction score
Looks like 360Tuners is slow to ship and difficult to deal with if there is a problem.

These aren't projectors, but they are one piece and have a nice look. They're from Xtralights. Haven't seen this style for the 94-95 before but Xtralights has a lousy reputation... anyone know where else I can find this style one piece headlight?

2LCLH-MST94JM-TM.jpg

LAZER_RED

Reaction score
I haven't seen any of these head lights but I do know that depo makes some decent projectors. Or you could google retro fit head lights and there is a few websites that you could either learn how to diy or purchase a set. Keep in mind though building a set of quality retro fits does get expensive, but its up to you on how much you spend. The good thing about building them is you pick what they look like.

Kris

OP
OP
B

BoilermakerFan

Reaction score
Thanks Lazer_Red. I don't necessarily want HIDs, I just like the the look of projector housings. My 2012 Focus has headlight lenses similar to the pic I posted and they are the brightest halogen headlights I've ever had. I found out that those lights I posted are Spec-D lights and there are other online vendors with much better ratings that sell them, however, the Spec-D lights are hit or miss for quality so I'll have to decide. My car will be a 2-1/2 season car and I don't intend to do much driving outside the city limits after dark, but I do want a decent beam pattern.

I thought I wanted to switch to one-piece lights, but a lot of guys have posted that they are a PITA to aim properly so I'm waffling on staying two-piece. I did see the DEPO projector lights on BOI. They also have the Euro style halogen reflectors like those above, but in a different finish.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
those are close to the lights that I am converting to projectors. Now you need to be warned that getting the light where you need it and getting it lined up looking straight are often two different things that bother people with one piece lights. Our cars were just not designed for them and when you aim the light it ends up moving the parking lights area up and can make it look funky. I am getting past this myself because I am going to mount the lights so they are straight and then I will aim/epoxy the projectors in place so the light is where I want it, then I can seal them up and put them back together.

We use to have a member on here that was converting lights but its not a cheap/easy job by the time materials and time are included.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online