Headlights

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can find a set of these headlights? I've never seen them before...

Aftermarket1.jpg

Aftermarket2.jpg

Aftermarket5.jpg

S

scarface

there was a guy selling a set on here just like those. Ask him ???

OP
OP
S

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
Yea after I saw them on a SN I changed my mind. Guess its gonna be some factory Cobra headlights for me. :dancing6:

chrajohns0

Reaction score
Stopsign32v said:
Yea after I saw them on a SN I changed my mind. Guess its gonna be some factory Cobra headlights for me. :dancing6:

how much diff is it between the stock gt and cobra headlights? is it that noticeable?

OP
OP
S

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
chrajohns0 said:
Stopsign32v said:

how much diff is it between the stock gt and cobra headlights? is it that noticeable?

The stock GT headlights look...I don't know how you would say it...not clear..? And the Cobras look much more clear, you can actually see the bulb.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Stopsign32v said:
The stock GT headlights look...I don't know how you would say it...
Like a sack if Puss?

They do look terrable. Clears look much better.
Check the lounge, ArtsPerf is offering a deal on Headlights to the forum. (it's a sticky)

I actually like on thing about them, even though the round projector is a little destracting, the light quality is 10x better.
I always hated how scattered and poor the light was from my stock HL's and Clears.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
im thinking of selling my smoked headlights, i cant get the damn condensation out of the lenses.

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
im thinking of selling my smoked headlights, i cant get the damn condensation out of the lenses.

were yours from art? just curious cuz I have the same problem with my driver side..idk what to do. I tried to seal it with silicone all around but still didnt work.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
SgtMike said:
95KBGT said:

were yours from art? just curious cuz I have the same problem with my driver side..idk what to do. I tried to seal it with silicone all around but still didnt work.
funny i got mine from art and mine is the drivers side too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81